Pantagruel's Mixed Bag Of Fluxes

The Trainwreck is a week younger than the others and has a ways to go.

On a lighter note, I just got my new Optic 2 LED and hooked it up in my flower tent. Pop on by the first link in my sig for a peek at that if you like!

Thanks Troy, I like to help them along. I can definitely notice how much further ahead the 4 branch plants are vs. the only actual flux (front middle). Bowl, yeah, for a certain period the washers are really easy to use, you can flatten tops and weigh down branches in a very natural fashion. I like the fact that it is "live" weight, so the plant can still move around under the weight and strengthen up.

You are too kind sir. I'd compliment you back but with the scale of the operation you and Missus VS have going I wouldn't know where to begin.

Thanks Slinks! As soon as I harvest my tent these ladies are going in there. Should be another week or so. My Blue widow looks almost ready and I might even pull her this weekend.

Group shot. Troy you are right, the branches are almost gone already. Hopefully the large flux plant front left is a male. Still can't tell.

Back
Top Bottom