Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

I'll bring a Tasmanian Devil puppy! At least, I'll try. :)

One of my favorite cartoon characters!

Good morning Dust!
Got go check on the babies got brewing in the tent.. two seem to be struggling . Stayed in shell to long.

:circle-of-love:BOX O GOODIES FROM GJOTM:circle-of-love:

GOOD SATURDAY! I hope you're well today, I am! Woke up to a package of goodness on the front steps. Filled with my hearts desire! Feed for the summer grow! Thanks @GeoFlora Nutrients and sister company @GeoPot ! I see a new thing about the pots! Velcro zippers! Nice move GeoPot! I like them already! Also a box of Neem from Ecoworks! OMRI listed and ready to kill! My kind of weapon! Thanks a bunch!
Party at my place today, group birthday, going to be nice! Grilling some thighs, burgers, and sausages @40F. I no longer accept winter!
Daymn. I wish I would have got my hands on those geoflora nutes! Apparently looks like their not shipping in Finland nor they didn’t contact about the situation.

Ill bring a Koala if I can find one...maybe a wombat since it is Australia and all. Happy Birthday @Trala !! :happy-birthday::party:
Hi Krissibird :)

It’s not my birthday. Mr Otter is just being his usual mischievous self.

He is a right Tasmanian Devil!

Hi Krissibird :)

It’s not my birthday. Mr Otter is just being his usual mischievous self.

He is a right Tasmanian Devil!
Hi T!
That Stone!!! Well shit. Is it anyone's birthday? An Australian perhaps so we can still get a wombat?

I wish I would have got my hands on those geoflora nutes!
Hi, Verbalist- Did you contact GeoFlora directly? sometimes, they need gentle "reminding"- I've gotten lost in the shuffle a few times, and an email got things straightened out.
Seems like you deserve an explanation, at the very least...

Hi, Verbalist- Did you contact GeoFlora directly? sometimes, they need gentle "reminding"- I've gotten lost in the shuffle a few times, and an email got things straightened out.
Seems like you deserve an explanation, at the very least...

@Verbalist - Did you win the GeoFlora? When I won Member of the Month, the only prizes I received were the ones from 420 Magazine and the Hemp Seeds. This thread is mentioned in the opening post of the contests and as you can see, most of the prizes are USA only.

@Ispire CARTRIDGE / PURE ROSIN FILLING UPDATE

Hi everyone, my testing days are over. I'm positive that if I were to get cut right now I'd bleed thc! :love:

These newest Dos-si-do carts are the most flavorful ones yet! A sweet floral yummy toke. Very pleasurous to my senses. Ms otter walked in the room the other day and noted the room was "nice smelling" after a toke. And one hit gets a person high as fuck! To the bone high!

So I learned that only the Ducore X style carts work. My efforts to fill their thinner ones I found failed. X Carts Rock! That and the BKD900 Battery! The smaller batteries also weren't for this application in my opinion, the one I tried needed a charge half way through the cart. It worked but got funky and needed help. The BKD900 powered through all and everything I asked.

@Ispire Ducore X Carts in 0.5ml have all run beautifully and the 1.0ml ones have only a draw issue that I can suck through and overcome. The 0.5ml's are the ones in my opinion.
I'm happy to have learned to fill these babies and I'll keep doing it. This smoke is extreme and tasty and I'll be happy to visit it on occasion for a special treat or intense pain intervention. I'm also looking forward to having a cart with pure cbd rosin to experience.

I added a layer of cold testing yesterday, sitting out at 52F with a cigar I set the vape out to cool after hitting it once for a jucy elevating draw. An hour later or more I fired it up cold and it hit like it was in my pocket in the house warm! Interesting and awesome!

It's time @InTheShed ! Every toke is powerful and tasty. Depending on the cultivar of course. Stankberry isn't my favorite flavor at all, though the medicine delivery is the best! Dos-si-do is wonderful, I expect many more are as well. This is a real treat!

I can say that without added terpenes it's hit or miss for flavors. I'm not interested in adding anything to pure squeezed rosin and there's no reason to in my opinion. I just can't expect every cultivar to be the jazzed up version I'd get at a weed store with the added terps and liquidizers that Ms otter was having a negative response enough to warrant benadryl for the reactions she got from it.

This is a game changer for me!

Hi everyone, my testing days are over. I'm positive that if I were to get cut right now I'd bleed thc! :love:
No, no, no. Testing is never over. There's always something else to experiment on. :laughtwo:
Stankberry isn't my favorite flavor at all, though the medicine delivery is the best!
Why not try that one with a water cure? That will likely take all of the taste out and just give you the medical side, but that might be something to try.

(See, there's something to keep you going on the journey) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Show me the way Otterone! :welldone:

I always added something so it would vape correctly. How the heck are you getting the rosin in the carts? You need to do a tutorial for us old peeps. :popcorn:

Here's Stone's first post about his process.

No, no, no. Testing is never over. There's always something else to experiment on. :laughtwo:

Why not try that one with a water cure? That will likely take all of the taste out and just give you the medical side, but that might be something to try.

(See, there's something to keep you going on the journey) :cheesygrinsmiley:
There's always something Azi! I miss my flower and I'm glad to be back.
Show me the way Otterone! :welldone:

I always added something so it would vape correctly. How the heck are you getting the rosin in the carts? You need to do a tutorial for us old peeps. :popcorn:
Next time I will try. I need a second person for the camera. ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vP1prZTk64
If you copy this ^ and put https in front of it to search, it'll bring you there.

Back
Top Bottom