Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Hey Happy, yes dry and organic. I used them last summer for an outdoor grow and it grew great! Just a little bigger thinking that in pots.
Oh ok awesome... I have actually been gifted nutrients by geoflora from a wonderful user here....not sure when it will arrive but they reached out and said they're shipping soon. So if ya don't mind when they do arrive I may be reaching out to you for advice on how to start the line.

Oh ok awesome... I have actually been gifted nutrients by geoflora from a wonderful user here....not sure when it will arrive but they reached out and said they're shipping soon. So if ya don't mind when they do arrive I may be reaching out to you for advice on how to start the line.
Please do! I've used it some in pots but never from start to finish, just for breeding.

Whewwwww! All caught up. Only took me half the morning, lunch, a couple naps, and dinner to finish!

@NextLight 420H IN THE HOUSE UPDATE WOOHOO!
That thing is a beauty!!!
My BIL is getting a really nice slow dry on these babies! I'd say by feeling a few buds that they're a few days to go, or a week. That'll make for about a two week dry.
I have been hearing/reading more that a full and slow 2 week dry is the way to go and into the cure at a perfect RH. Then keep sealed until it will be used or processed. That is my goal for this year.
I'll say it here that it's better tasting than my own LOS soil grown! I'm stunned and confused a little. This Remo is no BS!
Wellllll damn!!! That's quite the statement that a lot of organic growers won't like to read. Haaa haaa.

I think I have a new perspective on this now.
FTFY
I immediately donned the shirt!
Duuude! I'm rocking my shirt right now! I've been trying to pose for the past 2 hours in different angles and I cannot seem to get the same look as Grandma Tokin. What's the secret?!
That's weird because there's no oil in it. :hmmmm:
Pressed flower is going to have fats in it which could end up tasting like oil would be my guess. I have not had a chance to continue to my cart and rosin tests. Hopefully soon. I got my @Ispire cart battery in and it looks amazing! Sadly, I haven't tried it yet though.
I got a "sausage party" assortment from my local butcher. They had 6 or 8 very different of the most fantastic saucies to date! Oink city at the Otterfarm man! A party in my mouth!
What kind of journal is this?!?
missed a tasty one!
Ohhh geeez...another visual that was unnecessary!
Hey Haz, check out this discussion thread for keeping up with the @GeoFlora Nutrients

Happy birthday Mr Otter!
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

And congratulations on your goodies pack! You really are the ducks nuts!
WEEEEEOOOOOOO! Ducks nuts! That's a level above cats ass isn't it? Just when I thought I was safe. :rofl: :love:
Happy Birthday Otter.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:happy-birthday::party::theband:
What's the secret?!
Inner beauty
Birthday? It's Otter's birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:party:

LOL!
Aw you ! Thanks for your birthday love folks however we'll have to wait to June for that. My friend from down under returned a little positive energy boost to me. Yeah, that's it. Trala returned a favor :love: U all! :party:

Aw you ! Thanks for your birthday love folks however we'll have to wait to June for that. My friend from down under returned a little positive energy boost to me. Yeah, that's it. Trala returned a favor :love: U all!
Ha! Y'all got played. :laughtwo:

Turn about is fair play, however, since a bunch of us did that to Trala. :cheesygrinsmiley:

WEEEEEOOOOOOO! Ducks nuts! That's a level above cats ass isn't it? Just when I thought I was safe. :rofl: :love:

Inner beauty

Aw you ! Thanks for your birthday love folks however we'll have to wait to June for that. My friend from down under returned a little positive energy boost to me. Yeah, that's it. Trala returned a favor :love: U all! :party:
BIG SMILING!

Back
Top Bottom