Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

How's it going stone
Hey brother it's a good day! Won't stop snowing though! Another 6 inches last night! It'll be gone by suppertime. In the 50's today and warmer coming! Testing the carts is still going on, and I'm picking out the seeds I'm going to double up on when I plant. Looking like Zkittles today. Had to take a break from testing carts. Was getting too high too long too often! Never thought that would come from me! Back to them now! Whew! Thanks for asking!

Highya SO,

I've been thinking something similar. Last year's crop is potent enough to smoke 3 small bowls 3 times a day, and stay pleasantly buzzed all day! Can do what I want/need no problems. Sometimes I consider is it too much. Congrats on finding a limit.

I've heard a lot of people doing Zkittles. It's a popular strain. Gook luck with germination, and the grow! Happy Smokin'

I forgot to tell you, we had so little snow, I thought we didn't get any. When I went out, I could see very few flakes in the shade. Our high temp is projected at 44 today! Cleaning out planting beds waiting for the ground to that. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I've been thinking something similar. Last year's crop is potent enough to smoke 3 small bowls 3 times a day, and stay pleasantly buzzed all day! Can do what I want/need no problems. Sometimes I consider is it too much. Congrats on finding a limit.

I've heard a lot of people doing Zkittles. It's a popular strain. Gook luck with germination, and the grow! Happy Smokin'
I'll toss my hat in the ring as one who thinks Zkittlez strains are really kind!!! Powerful enough by a mile, super sweet, candy-esque taste, big buds, regardless of pheno, super attractive buds, dense....it checks all the boxes. I got an indica pheno on my first shot with straight Zkittlez, and a sativa pheno in the current grow with the Gorilla Zkittlez. Personally I found the straight Zkittlez tastier than the Gorilla, for what it's worth, but that might have been due to it's indica nature. It was significantly sweeter and more colorful. That said, the GZ I just grew gave me 6 ounces of finished bud and was my second highest yield ever on an auto. I also have some Mandarin Zkittlez photo fem seeds from Ethos to grow. Yay, Zkittlez!

:rofl:

Highya SO,

Haha, who knew I had a limit! Yep it is good to know them.
I forgot to tell you, we had so little snow, I thought we didn't get any. When I went out, I could see very few flakes in the shade. Our high temp is projected at 44 today! Cleaning out planting beds waiting for the ground to that. Happy Smokin'
Been looking at my bed. It's still solid today but soon!
I'll toss my hat in the ring as one who thinks Zkittlez strains are really kind!!! Powerful enough by a mile, super sweet, candy-esque taste, big buds, regardless of pheno, super attractive buds, dense....it checks all the boxes. I got an indica pheno on my first shot with straight Zkittlez, and a sativa pheno in the current grow with the Gorilla Zkittlez. Personally I found the straight Zkittlez tastier than the Gorilla, for what it's worth, but that might have been due to it's indica nature. It was significantly sweeter and more colorful. That said, the GZ I just grew gave me 6 ounces of finished bud and was my second highest yield ever on an auto. I also have some Mandarin Zkittlez photo fem seeds from Ethos to grow. Yay, Zkittlez!

This helps Jon, thanks! Kosher Kush has higher thc 27% plus some pretty good cbd at 7%. We just won't share that one. That leaves Skywalker Kush to ponder.

I'm idling for a bit so I don't have much going on. I'll let you know when the new journal pops. I don't feel right with nothing green in a pot!
That's how I feel after harvest has been done, it's a bit of a come down.

It's like when the band just finished the encore at an awesome show and now you have to pack up and head to the parking lot. Lol. You just want more.

Hola brother Otter! :ciao:

Tryna catch up things here. Hows your stash? Must be stocked right now. :D

Oh and whats next up? Do you have some new growth plans planned already?

Stone at 10:25am:

Stone at 10:35am:

Haha, I may have been just saying ya know!;) I'm a fisherman and it transfers sometimes. I'll have the legal team have a look at the verbiage. Funny I just came from starting another run of carts. Dos-si-do this time. Yum I hope!
I'm cleaning and re fixturing the 4 x 4. We got a new to us car yesterday and got side tracked today going out for the day instead of finishing up down there. It's going to snow again tomorrow, I'm not accepting it. :laugh:
Hola brother Otter! :ciao:

Tryna catch up things here. Hows your stash? Must be stocked right now. :D

Oh and whats next up? Do you have some new growth plans planned already?
Thanks for asking Verb! Slow and shaky like always. Got a new journal coming soon. I'll drop an invitation here when it happens. I can never have enough stash!:D

I'm idling for a bit so I don't have much going on. I'll let you know when the new journal pops. I don't feel right with nothing green in a pot!
I agree with that bro. I trying out clones as I wait and got new babies popped. And now just in limbo.

:circle-of-love:BOX O GOODIES FROM GJOTM:circle-of-love:

GOOD SATURDAY! I hope you're well today, I am! Woke up to a package of goodness on the front steps. Filled with my hearts desire! Feed for the summer grow! Thanks @GeoFlora Nutrients and sister company @GeoPot ! I see a new thing about the pots! Velcro zippers! Nice move GeoPot! I like them already! Also a box of Neem from Ecoworks! OMRI listed and ready to kill! My kind of weapon! Thanks a bunch!
Party at my place today, group birthday, going to be nice! Grilling some thighs, burgers, and sausages @40F. I no longer accept winter!
The neem oil is sensational for gnats so I'm sure it does wonders for everything you may need!! But more importantly, Happy Belated Birthday!!

:happy-birthday::party::party::green_heart::passitleft:

@Remo Nutrients GROWN STANKBERRY FIRST TASTE! WOW!

Good day all! Rolled up a fatty yesterday and toked it through the day. Only a couple weeks from the branch and she's coming on with wonderful blueberry notes! Smooth silky smoke with a just right berry taste left in my mouth on exhale. I'll say it here that it's better tasting than my own LOS soil grown! I'm stunned and confused a little. This Remo is no BS! I love to taste my hits and this is spot on!
Nice! Remo is some good stuff.

Gotta be much worse for you on the balcony and no chance to green it up for nearly 8 months. :(
That's why I like to see him the rest of the season. Keeping our head in the game is important to bucker up the grow happiness off season!
The neem oil is sensational for gnats so I'm sure it does wonders for everything you may need!! But more importantly, Happy Belated Birthday!!

:happy-birthday::party::party::green_heart::passitleft:
I remember the first time I dosed my overridden with gnats grow. The next water all the corpses flowed! Yes, it will kill! "said in the style of the famous knife maker Doug Marcaida"
Nice! Remo is some good stuff.
Astoundingly fine @Remo Nutrients are! I'm happily waiting for another Box-o-goodness to arrive!

Birthday's coming up soon when this grow starts :rofl: @Trala 's must be the birthday you're thinking about. I hear there's a themed party going to go down in her honor. Everyone's bringing a marsupial gift! I can't make it but I'm sending an Opossum.
Ill bring a Koala if I can find one...maybe a wombat since it is Australia and all. Happy Birthday @Trala !! :happy-birthday::party:

Back
Top Bottom