Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

That is one fine looking T-shirt! I want one so bad!

What does it smell like, weed or fresh cotton? :Rasta:

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS UPDATE:p:eek:

Hi all, it's a cold one today. 7F as I wake this coffee pot up. So the good news first. I got to squishing some stankberry for the new size @Ispire .5 carts that came from Canada yesterday.

It's locked in the little jar having a 24 hour 150 degree F bath getting all liquidy in the instantpot.

On to the bad news. My beloved Stankberry Muffin is no longer with us. After not being in the cellar for a couple of days I went down and found her like this. Her pot still heavy with water and not smelling good to me. Something went wrong in the pot that stinks and it killed her.:rip: I'll remember her always as my first Bonsai love. On to the next one is the only thing to do! She was a great teacher, alas the student had not the skill to save her life.:( Any thoughts?

Hi all, it's a cold one today. 7F as I wake this coffee pot up. So the good news first. I got to squishing some stankberry for the new size @Ispire .5 carts that came from Canada yesterday.

It's locked in the little jar having a 24 hour 150 degree F bath getting all liquidy in the instantpot.

On to the bad news. My beloved Stankberry Muffin is no longer with us. After not being in the cellar for a couple of days I went down and found her like this. Her pot still heavy with water and not smelling good to me. Something went wrong in the pot that stinks and it killed her.:rip: I'll remember her always as my first Bonsai love. On to the next one is the only thing to do! She was a great teacher, alas the student had not the skill to save her life.:( Any thoughts?
Well, the good news is :oops:. That looks so prime just the way it is!! YUM.

The bad news....well, she had a good run. Her trunk is incredible (yes, trunk, stem no longer applies). You could make a pipe out of it in her honor - that was suggested to me one time. Proud girl. Sorry, no input on the any thoughts. RIP.

Well, the good news is :oops:. That looks so prime just the way it is!! YUM.

The bad news....well, she had a good run. Her trunk is incredible (yes, trunk, stem no longer applies). You could make a pipe out of it in her honor - that was suggested to me one time. Proud girl. Sorry, no input on the any thoughts. RIP.
Thanks Jon, I was probably done with her but I like to be the one to call it, if you know what I mean.

Sorry about your Runtz Muffin, Stone. Could it be fusarium? Like what @Trala had? Hers happened fast, too, I believe.

Or, maybe it's root bound? That's an awfully small pot.

Sorry to hear that StoneOtter!

Question for you. If you want to see if she can recover, wouldn't a transplant be the best way to see? And if you think you've got root rot, some Hygrozyme (it's soil compatible) should help clean up her roots.
And these are more questions then answers as well, soil & me ya know :laughtwo:
What does it smell like, weed or fresh cotton?
I'm guessing weed by now :Rasta:

Sorry to hear that, Stone.

But I think you're giving up too easy. See if you can save her by repotting, even in the same pot but with new soil and maybe a flush with H2O2 to kill any root rot. Who knows, you may learn something new and she will continue to teach new lessons.

Give it a go!

Looking forward to the .5g cart experiment Otter, and I'm guessing that mother went too long without root pruning. That's what happened to mine. :(

But I think you're giving up too easy. See if you can save her by repotting, even in the same pot but with new soil and maybe a flush with H2O2 to kill any root rot. Who knows, you may learn something new and she will continue to teach new lessons.
This is worth a shot! I think root prune, upcan, and H2O2 watering would be your last best chance.

Back
Top Bottom