Beautiful man! Glad to see you still at it!
:love:

Allright I'm gonna start getting some nug shots up, sadly my camera isn't good for close up's which sucks because I really want you guys to some of this über-frosty shit ;)

By the way, Strawberry Banana, GDP, Crystal Cookies and especially the freebie are all instant headstash that'll make hippies stop sharing :)

Here's some pics of the Strawberry Banana ;)

DSC019049.jpg

DSC019407.jpg

DSC0194811.jpg

Here's some pics of the illusive freebie (Mendo Kush x Cookies & Cream) x Do-Si-Sos.

This is kushy as hell with sweet hints of baked goods, a superior night time strain of serious potency.
I still have 2 of these feminised seeds in my fridge, and I'll save them until I have the means to clone and keep mothers ;)

DSC018188.jpg

DSC01818_1.jpg

:passitleft:

Allright gonna finish with some nugshots of the two Crystal Cookies and the GDP, I somehow smoked/gifted all my Green Crack before getting pictures of it, well just a plain ole green nug so not much to see anyway ;)

Crystal Cookies is a super nice strain and from the two seeds I grew I got two different phenotypes, one very frosty white/green and one not as frosty but darker(with beginning purple) it's like the trichs are almost as plentiful but smaller.
Without much of a reference point I'd say the first is a ''Platinum'' pheno and the other is a ''cookie'' pheno.
The Platinum one is very dank, kushy with hints of overly ripe fruit, and it's a very powerful high and very body relaxing.
The cookie pheno doesn't mess up my face as much but is more well balanced and a much more pleasant high, and the taste is just amazing :) sweet, spicy and very much like christmas cookies/cakes :yummy:
Both phenos are good for pain relief and general physical/mental discomfort.

Grand Daddy Purp is one of the best tasting strains I've tried and a brilliant night smoke if you like going to sleep with a smile on your face ;)
This should have had some more flowering time, and as a result the buds are fluffy (and the trim job is sub par).

Grand Daddy Purp

DSC020669.jpg

Crystal Cookies (Platinum left, Cookie right)

DSC0207110.jpg
DSC020733331.jpg

:passitleft:

Will be subbed for your new grow soon. I chop my gdp tomorrow. Lack of sunlight these past few weeks have given me semi-fluffy buds and have also meant it took longer for it to finish. Also my batteries on my pocket microscope are done in but i think now is the best time to chop as i now had nanners showing recently. Luckily no signs of sacs and no signs of pollen. Also due to catching them early enough then any pollen that may be there it wont have enough time to pollinate the buds and make seeds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. Sorry for the rot, but :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom