Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

IMG_12739.JPG

IMG_127410.JPG

If you ever see this colour on your bud get rid of the effected area. I wasnt saying it in the past to slay the plant I chime in when I see something I have had myself. Hope it doesnt spread. A little indicator of bud rot is a cat piss damp smell.

Interesting no smell at all. I will check the girl in the am as lights are out now. Interestingly enough when I was looking at her I did not see this after the pictures. Guess my eyes need to be checked. ;) I only see it on the main cola but I am surprised as humidity has only been 20-27%.

Well if your humidity is really low it may be botrysis. If you plan to dry the living plant with a fan don't point that air at your other plants or you will spread it really fast. Quarantine it if you can. If it was me at that level of flower I would be tempted to just harvest it and save what you can.

Always look for discolor on buds, especially browning.

Looks like I am screwed. I did not get to flush them yet. Sigh..... I will go pull her out of the closet now and see what is going on. Such a shame to have a lovely lady go down this sickly path....

No worries. I took off the bad parts which was all external. No junk in the center of the buds. I increased air circulation and drove the room temp down to 50 F for the night. This should keep things at bay. I am keeping a close eye on it and starting the flush.

nip it nip it nip it in the bud, sorry that you are having issuses my friend hope you have it sorted

I got the flush done and everything looks good. I think I caught it way before it was a massive issue. I did some research and it appears as though it was very minor as it was not starting inside the bud and working its way out. I removed the top 1/2-3/4 of an inch of the top and there is no signs of it being inside the buds. I will be checking over the next couple days to see if I need to harvest early but all is good in the hood currently. It was only on the main cola of the Exile and no other plants are affected. With humidity and heat in check the only thing I can come up with is that the main cola is not getting enough air around it to dissipate the moisture. That issues is solved as well as I added a fan near the top.

I hate bud rot! I have had it on a few outdoor girls. Always on the biggest buds too!

I hate bud rot! I have had it on a few outdoor girls. Always on the biggest buds too!
No Me Gusta Bud rot también. Sorry for the spanish. been listening to one of those learn spanish cd's and must say the more baked I get the more I retain.

good luck tactical and no more bud rot!

No Me Gusta Bud rot también. Sorry for the spanish. been listening to one of those learn spanish cd's and must say the more baked I get the more I retain.

good luck tactical and no more bud rot!

LMAO. Yeah I think I got it under control. I did not really lose much bud of the lady, maybe a bowl pack or 2. She recovered from her surgery and the flush well. I am still trying to figure out how it could have happened and the only answer I came up with is that it got it from my buddy's place as he has had the issue a couple times on his last 2 runs. I have been inspecting the ladies all day every hour and have not seen any more signs of it.

Browning and apparently a cat piss smell. I missed the cat piss smell as I did not ever smell it. But the browning that looks like dying leaves is a sign to inspect as usually brown leaves are dry, mine were moist and that is how I noticed it on the buds.

I was really busy today and could not get the update done. Do not fretI will do this in the morning. No new signs of rot. The girls are looking good.

:yahoo::yahoo: YEAHH BOII!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Hey Tactic, How are ya buddy?? Thought Id drive by to say hi, and what do I spy with my little red eyes?? BUDS:):)
Your plants are looking the good so far mate, and I hope they continue to build up nice and chunky as that big cola is doin! My girls not doing too bad, I am a little dis appointed I altered ANYTHING from my last grow set up, Its probably cost me 5 oz I estimate, and thats only if what I have at present bulks up majorly in the next 20 days or so, Cindy DID build alot over last few weeks but I am not that confident in this grow at all:(
But anyways, enuf of my crap, So how long has ya EXILE got left do ya know? Hope she still got a few weeks:):) THATLL BE A AWSUM COLA!!! So what have you been upto buddy? I just bin playing with my new car and wastin money I cant afford to on it.. I always swear Ill pace myself and buy things over a few months but it never happens, I always end up getting stuff for it! LOL..
Ok mate, well I gotta bounce, my kids are going troppo atm and I think its BEDTIME - Time to shut this down!! Little buggers are a handful at times.. Glad to see youre girls are budding along nicely and cant wait to see em a bit later;)
Cya mate, Smokemup:welldone:

So The Cheese is dead..... :rip: It died via hanging and the suspect on the crime is TG. There was a nice ball of scissor hash found near by.

On a serious note the Cheese was at 10% today as is the Fruity Chronic Juice. I could only get one sliced and diced so the FCJ will wait until tomorrow night.

The Exile looks really good and no more issues have presented themselves. I think she has a week left. I will try to get pictures up of the harvested ladies tomorrow night depending on time and if I am not tired. :)

Back
Top Bottom