The Quest For A Kilo

Cheers all!

Today I got all the buds off the stems and into tubs. I jarred up the first days harvest, I'll give the other buds until tomorrow before jarring.

Once jarred it's a slow dry then into cure, should have a rough weight by the end of the weekend .

420-magazine-mobile2030127362.jpg

And moving forward to the next stage of the grow... I've to shut grow down between the 6th and 10th of June, once we are back up and running I'm going to clone the unknown plant and pop her into flowering along side five of the critical hog (keeping one back)

Next to flower (filler run)

420-magazine-mobile1737572259.jpg

And the next big girl, she is a clone from the last one. She really needs some training, and transplant but I'm trying to slow her down as she is going to live outside for the four days I'm away. I'll transplant her from the 10 litre pot to a 15 litre pot on the 5th, then decide to go 30 litre then 50 or straight to 50 litre

420-magazine-mobile1214597589.jpg

Cheers all!

Today I got all the buds off the stems and into tubs. I jarred up the first days harvest, I'll give the other buds until tomorrow before jarring.

Once jarred it's a slow dry then into cure, should have a rough weight by the end of the weekend .

420-magazine-mobile2030127362.jpg

Wow...awesome site to see!! Looking forward to that final weight!

420-magazine-mobile2044577630.jpg

Just rounded out week 4 on a very similar grow. Not shooting for some crazy yield. Just want a healthy monster of a plant. Any suggestions at this point?

One suggestion that I would make is to set yourself a journal going as Mono's is about to end.

Even at this point?

Of course, you still have questions and are looking for suggestions and a journal should hopefully get you the answers to those, along with people growing the same way helping you along just as they do here.

There is a link on how to make a journal in my signature, hope it helps :thumb:

Journals are the better way, even if you're not growing. It's a good way for people to get accustomed to your setup, or intended setup and can give personalized suggestions/advice about what to do or what to expect. Every time I click on Mono's journal, I get into Mono mode. If you need something with a quicker response, HERE is a Q&A thread.

I wholeheartedly agree! But I don't have the time to keep it updated though. I started something when I first got on 420 but screwed up so it's not in journal form. It's a discussion in dwc. This is technically my second grow which I started while I've been in the middle of my first grow. But this is my first in coco. Nutrients are all Canna. With great white as my rhizosphere and slf-100 as my enzyme. Both of which only get used once a week.

My plant is healthy. I water at 850ppm twice a day. (She drinks two gallons) And I get 850ppm in the runoff. My main concern right now is how much and how often to trim.

Ps. She just finished a week of pk 13/14

Afternoon all!

It's been a bloody busy week - forgot to update the journal lol :)

Final weight of buds from the big girl is now in

420-magazine-mobile1415255870.jpg

All in she came to 826 grams of buds (1.8 pounds) 4 ounces (112g) of smaller buds to make some hash, and a mass of trim for butter.

If I had harvested every last bud, and not lost any to mould then we may just have hit the kilo mark.

With a little more height, care on the defoliation and another week or so veg time it may be doable next time around.

I've to move the veg plants to the garage tonight, so I will do an update on them later on, and get some pics of the buds jarred up :).

When I get back over the weekend we will be back into full swing, with the filler run flowering and some much needed training on the next big girl. It seems like a good idea to keep this journal going as a perpetual one so I think that's what we shall do .

Afternoon all!

All in she came to 826 grams of buds (1.8 pounds) 4 ounces (112g) of smaller buds to make some hash, and a mass of trim for butter.

If I had harvested every last bud, and not lost any to mould then we may just have hit the kilo mark.

With a little more height, care on the defoliation and another week or so veg time it may be doable next time around.

I've to move the veg plants to the garage tonight, so I will do an update on them later on, and get some pics of the buds jarred up :).

When I get back over the weekend we will be back into full swing, with the filler run flowering and some much needed training on the next big girl. It seems like a good idea to keep this journal going as a perpetual one so I think that's what we shall do .

That's top dog growing skills there don't think I've see. So many grams off one plant

Afternoon all!

Hey Mono, congrats on the final weight brother. So close to the goal. It has been a pleasure watching you do your thing with a monster single plant grow. Its definitely given me ideas on future goals. I am looking forward to watching you on your next monster grow!

Back
Top Bottom