One Man & His Bush

Your big girl is coming along great Mono. See you have that funky leaf growth on the clone you revegged. Seems to take them a bit to start churning out the new regular growth.

Coming along very well mono

Cheers fella ;)

Hey Mr. A! :high-five:

She just keeps getting better..

:volcano-smiley:

Your big girl is coming along great Mono. See you have that funky leaf growth on the clone you revegged. Seems to take them a bit to start churning out the new regular growth.

Cheers bud! Yeah it's really annoying the funky growth, can't wait for her to start vegging away properly so I can clean her up haha

Well this morning turned out to be rather eventful in the tent...

Opened it up this morning to check on the big girl and I was met with almost every branch hanging over, sagging under the weight of the buds. Not that I'm complaining about bud weight but it was a total pain in the ass to support all the buds, with no space to move, and not many options for supporting them.

Opted to tie them all to the top of the tent, and give her a nice defol at the same time ;)

So here is what I was met with this morning...

IMG_421515.JPG
IMG_421714.JPG
IMG_421616.JPG
IMG_42196.JPG

:surf::surf::surf::surf::surf:

And three hours later, somewhat tidier, with all the buds the right way up again :)

:thumb:

IMG_42196.JPG
IMG_422411.JPG
IMG_422212.JPG
IMG_422719.JPG
IMG_423115.JPG
IMG_42239.JPG
IMG_422918.JPG
IMG_423316.JPG

Wishing you would have scrog'd this girl Mono? Those buds are looking massive for this stage of flower!

It certainly would have made her easier to control during flowering, that's for sure. Although maybe all the work during veg for a scrog makes up for the easy flowering... Cheers bud ;)

Yes it is ,good job she's your puppet I call it the godfather manouver

I would rather a puppet that behaved it'self to be honest. :rofl:

Man you went crazy with that string Mono! Looking good brother. They are frosting up nicely and look like they have some pretty good size to them. Are you going to do any backbuilding?

Man you went crazy with that string Mono! Looking good brother. They are frosting up nicely and look like they have some pretty good size to them. Are you going to do any backbuilding?

Cheers fella! It really is a pain having all that string hanging around, suppose it's better than buds sitting in a pile against the tent.

Backbuilding is very much on the cards, I think I'll give them another couple of days then have a round on the larger buds .

Back
Top Bottom