Mono's Coco Adventures

Rigid foam panels I found to be very efficient grow space material. light proof, light weight, easy to cut, and cheap.

Thankyou for your input fellow grower.... I will bear it in mind for the next growspace.... This one is kinda temporary until i get a job...

Its been 4 years since i ruined my back, then daughter got really ill and have been a carer for her too.... Now im seperated from the wife i have to get job seeking if my leg allows me too work... New cream seems to be helping... Flares up tho every time i exert myself....

:Namaste:

Hiya mono mate.... Hows you and ya garden doing doing ??

I bet those buds are getting big n fat now !!

Just wondering on the subject of differences/ pro cons you have noticed since swopping to all coco.... ???....

Do you have to water n feed the same.. Does coco offer a " buffering" like soil or is it basically an inert media playing host to feed ??

Not that ive noticed any change in your plants, no major issues cropped up.... Thats down to your dab hand at herb plants..

Just pondering.. Sat in garden... Fire brazier blazing away with off cuts of pallets... Smokin a fat 1..... Yay, BW got a smoke !!!

As for growspace... 1" thick wood now clads the sides and back... Floor has been made outta same pallet wood... Mylar now on floor too...
Filter is mounted, and in final place... Used my same old homemade wooden bracket to mount the light... Now has power supply, via 4 point extension socket... Just need to get some doors made... Happy days...

Must get some soil and beans sorted out. Herbie, where art thou :rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::Namaste::Namaste::smokin:

I got some habanero growing right now they were started in light mix then into some old soil that was flushed first bunch of peppers was nothing like 5 peppers but now i got 100 seeds :p

A few progress shots mate.....
image33499.jpg
image33500.jpg

Its 4ft x4ft x 2 ft 3..... Top is a recycled table top... Frame is 3x2 mainly.... Gonna make sides from recycled pallets... Freebie pallets too...

The 2nd pic is of the diamond mylar attached to the top, to act a reflector... Ran outta light today... Took dogs on 1 1/2 hour walk...

So wish i had some plywood sheets... Much quicker construction that way... No need for such a heavy frame...

Anyways, its progress... Steam into it again tommorow....
Sorry to photobomb ya journal dude, thought u might want a " budworshipper" exclusive

Looking good bud. Glad to see progress is being made. Quite a bit more space than you had the last time :):)

Have you had a thought about strains?

Hiya matey...

Yep defo bigger than last time, bit more height but twice the width :surf::surf::laughtwo:

Just got bk from getting some materials.... Nitemare, had to buy something

Its to form the doors.... Gonna get on with that soon, but first more importantly... Doobie time !!!!

And yes i can cut straight, stoned ... So close now i can almost smell the herb !!!

As for varities... First grow will be ... Blue mystic autos, to get some smoke quicker... Then defo the photo blue mystic and the green ninja... Both low height, both low odour.... Blue mystic is so stealthy.... Until you cut and jar her.... Then its a different ball game.

The bonus of cfls is lack of heat, making the girls pong less... When i have more money, the fan n filter will be upgraded too..

I have started to make the DIY, odour control bucket too... Bw been a busy boy.... The 1" wood cladding should help with heat signature too, as wood is a fairly good insulator... But next space will be all wrapped up and super insulated... Planning ahead....
Hope you are well my friend

red poison doesn't smell to much and the buds if you get one with a actual red pheno type look nice as well

Thankyou Spart... I had heard durban poision is not too bad, red must be a version of that... Never believed it before coz when i smoked poison, it absolutely stank...

Thanks again... Is that the spanish company, with elephant logo ?... Remember actually reading about that now i come to think of it

:high-five:

It's by sweet seeds. I've done 2 of them so far first one was green phenotype smelled fruity more then like weed the second one smelled like a skunk ate a bunch of fruit then farted :p Mild to no smell unless touched. After tho in the jar the smell went extreme. First is the non red phenotype
1426413971684.jpg

Red phenotype a bit less smelly
20150525_164445-1.jpg
20150526_140321-1.jpg
20150527_210630.jpg

Glad to see things are coming along well, Budworshiper :). Hope you get the seeds in soil soon bud :). And spart, nice plants!! ;)

Sorry for the slow updates, college has been killing me this past week. Three exams on three days, and it's only the first month.

Anyway, update time

I will start off with the veg tent. Critical hog is growing really well in the smart pot! I really need to start training her though! Main issue I've got is the tents are going to have to move rooms in the next four weeks or so, and the screen I plan on putting her over isn't going to fit though the door lol

So, anyone any ideas how I would go about training this plant for a SCROG, without the net for the next month or so?

P1040659.JPG
P1040672.JPG
P1040675.JPG
P1040671.JPG

Train it hard mate spread out the canopy use all the room in the tent u have ;) u shouldnt need a screan .just tie her up in flower for suport.like i have done to my bagseed.she only has 6 days left till chop her buds are very nice.pics on my journel.have a great day mate;)

Train it hard mate spread out the canopy use all the room in the tent u have ;) u shouldnt need a screan .just tie her up in flower for suport.like i have done to my bagseed.she only has 6 days left till chop her buds are very nice.pics on my journel.have a great day mate;)

I was thinking of just letting her go wild without the screen. But aiming for max yield on this one and figured the screen would help with that?

Back
Top Bottom