Mono's Coco Adventures

Some shots of the flowering tent this morning. It was still dark outside when the lights came on :)

image339.jpeg
image340.jpeg
image341.jpeg

looking great mono. I may get myself a rockwool cube and practice growing a plant in it. I know you suggested canna nutrients, but I got this other fertilizer (mainly because of price) and I'm loving it so far. it doesn't stink and my girls are loving it too. it's called nature's source plant food. it has everything in it and it's made from organic (oilseed extract) and synthetic sources.

Hiya B... Glad to see u still about

Hope u got your lighting dialled in now... You was having problems... Hope they a thing of the past now

:high-five:

Hows it going mono ??..., hope you having a great weekend... I had little man today, for 8 hours.... Now im missing him like crazy...

And thanks to a mobile phone company taking a months money, after it has been cancelled... I am totally skint and have no smoke, dunno when i can get anymore too... That henry was gonna have to last aswell...

So all in all, i am miserable.... Very unlike me, but positivity has left the building big style today....even england scoring a try against the welsh hasnt helped..

At least i have your glorious garden to look at mate.... Hope all is well in your world

Hows it going mono ??..., hope you having a great weekend... I had little man today, for 8 hours.... Now im missing him like crazy...

And thanks to a mobile phone company taking a months money, after it has been cancelled... I am totally skint and have no smoke, dunno when i can get anymore too... That henry was gonna have to last aswell...

So all in all, i am miserable.... Very unlike me, but positivity has left the building big style today....even england scoring a try against the welsh hasnt helped..

At least i have your glorious garden to look at mate.... Hope all is well in your world

Don't let it get you down mate, things will perk up soon enough. Always the way, dips and troughs. Sounds like the little one is your ray of sunshine at the moment.

Things are going well bud, although two weeks and I have to go before the bench again to find out what the punishment will be, rooting for a fine at this stage :)

Keep your chin up, things will get better soon!

Thought I would take one of the Skunkage from TH seeds out of the tent this morning for a little photo shoot.

She seems to be the most sativa dominant of all the plants in the tent, sure am glad I flipped her to 12/12 at the first set of true leaves... Entering the third week of flowering today ;) about seven more weeks to go...

P1040623.JPG
P1040626.JPG
P1040624.JPG
P1040625.JPG
P1040628.JPG

Thought I would share this here too.

Carolina Reaper Worlds hottest Chili :):)

Out of a 10 pack of seeds, only one plant managed to grow. No thanks to me, I killed all 9 so Mrs Mono took it upon herself to germinate and nurture the last remaining seed. It's just finishing flowering, hopefully able to fruit this year :)

P1040630.JPG
P1040631.JPG

Nice mate... I had problems with my hot chillies too.., wouldnt germinate... But i have 5 purple cayennes in a pot on window sill ready for next year.... Grows into a big bush...

Im feeling better today, just cleared another cars worth of stuff from old house... Major bonus is i just found my wireless dongle i lost... So i can start using the pooter again...

Ive had enough of no weed n no grow... So im making up a growspace at the moment.... Just a temporary one... Gotta get seeds in soil, i miss it and miss the homegrown quality.....

Watch this space mate... Using cfl to start with... Until i get funds for LED

Hope the beak takes a soft approach in court mate... Should be just a fine...

:high-five:

looking great my man. I grew chilis and jalapenos this year. I hope you get some peppers before the end of the season.

I go round with my ickle pinkie, dabbing pollen from other open flowers into other flowers... Helps to set fruit on chillies in winter... Just remember to wash ya pinkie afterwards... Aaacchhhoooo !!!

Once ya cut em up, be VERY careful dude..., amongst my skills, i am a cook/chef.... I cut up chillies to make a chilli for 100 people... Washed hands, went for a pee... Holy shite i was burning within seconds... Chilli willy time... !!!

Olive oil on the fingers helps stop absorbtion into the skin, or wear gloves... Those bad boys are potent...

Apparently the chillies produce the heat chemical as a form of sunblock... More sun, more heat... Obviously within it own place on the Scovel scale... Hope they produce loads for ya mate...

Your ringpiece is gonna be like the opening credits of Bonanza :rofl::rofl::rofl::cough::cough::cough::trance::trance::trance:

As for the growspace, wish i had those sheets of ply still

A few progress shots mate.....
image33499.jpg
image33500.jpg

Its 4ft x4ft x 2 ft 3..... Top is a recycled table top... Frame is 3x2 mainly.... Gonna make sides from recycled pallets... Freebie pallets too...

The 2nd pic is of the diamond mylar attached to the top, to act a reflector... Ran outta light today... Took dogs on 1 1/2 hour walk...

So wish i had some plywood sheets... Much quicker construction that way... No need for such a heavy frame...

Anyways, its progress... Steam into it again tommorow....
Sorry to photobomb ya journal dude, thought u might want a " budworshipper" exclusive

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom