Mono's Coco Adventures

Took two of the plants out of the tent :)

P1040677.JPG
P1040678.JPG
P1040687.JPG
P1040689.JPG
P1040681.JPG
P1040685.JPG
P1040693.JPG

Stunning man, stunning..... Are they 100% sativas or just gone sativa dominant mate... I know ive just smoked but they look abit like a weeping willow tree... If u know what i mean... Either way... That flowering tent looks gorgeous... I bet the smells are really coming alive now..., how many weeks to go in flower ??..

Took two of the plants out of the tent :)

P1040677.JPG
P1040678.JPG
P1040687.JPG
P1040689.JPG
P1040681.JPG
P1040685.JPG
P1040693.JPG

Stunning man, stunning..... Are they 100% sativas or just gone sativa dominant mate... I know ive just smoked but they look abit like a weeping willow tree... If u know what i mean... Either way... That flowering tent looks gorgeous... I bet the smells are really coming alive now..., how many weeks to go in flower ??..

Heres a fee more progress shots dude... Hopefully get beans next week... A few final adjustments and we shall be good to grow.

image33773.jpg
image33772.jpg

Heres a fee more progress shots dude... Hopefully get beans next week... A few final adjustments and we shall be good to grow.

They are certainly heavy on the sativa side, not meant to be though. Strain is Skunkage from TH seeds... Two out of the five plants in the flowering tent have turned out that way. Ahh well, plenty of day time smoke ;)

I think possibly four more weeks on the indica dominant plants, sativas could be another six or seven weeks yet..

Your space is really starting to take shape, super stealthy too!
How many plants are you thinking in there?

:volcano-smiley:

In an effort to make some sense of the bush, I put a 'small' screen over the critical hog. Bare with me this could end up being a long description...

The screen I placed on top measures 2.3ft x 1.8ft It is only going to be mere support though and a way to train the plant. I'm not sure if I can be bothered too much with a full blown SCROG unless it would dramatically increase yield?

Anyway, I bent her through the screen and dropped it down to a comfortable working height. This gives enough room to get in around and under the plant for watering, etc. Over the next couple of days I will clean off all the growth that is underneath the screen. Since it's a smart pot, there is nowhere to tie her down too, so this should keep her under control over the next week while she recovers. After that I will be able to use the screen itself as an anchor point to keep tying her down.

So, decisions still have to be made on whether a full blown SCROG would increase yield or not? If I do go down that route the screen will sit around 8 inches higher than whats there now. This one is merely support / training aid at the moment.

Hope that made a bit of sense ;) Please feel free to chime in on thoughts regarding a SCROG. Is the extra work repaid with extra bud?

P1040695.JPG

Sweet work mate and like ur thinking .train her hard mate if photo seed.more training equals more buds sites .i say keep tying her down till see reaches into all 4 corners of the tent use all the space .then flip let stretch.then when u have a mass of budsites.pull alot of them off but make sure to leave plenty.less but many colas equal bigger and more similar big buds of the same size.and u will be suprised how big those side nugs will get;) hope this helps .happy growing mate keep up the good work;)

Hiya mate.....

Weird innit,same strain, different traits.... But like you say, 5 plants...3 daytime smoke and 2 night time knockouts... Bargain...

Yeah the grow space is nearly there... Just a bit of a inner door frame to kill light leaks... Working on the fact that light cant bend around corners and replace the black hinges, they not opening fully and could pull out of MDF... Im also decorating the room it is in.... Dont wanna built it all in, only to move it again... Good job im a qualified decorator.... No mist coat applied to the fresh plaster when built.... Arseholes.... Had to lining paper the whole room as its just peeling off in strips.... The most important coat of paint(1st), was not watered down or done... Nitemare, and diverted time from space build...

On the subject of numbers, 2 autos to start, then 3 or 4 photo girls...

I am looking at upgrading the lighting too.... Not full LED panel, but a few LED growbulbs.... These use the same 3w epistar chips as older model MH reflectors.... An e27 splitter of upto 7 fittings is possible.... But looking at 4 really... Cheap too... These bulbs go upto 54w each with very little draw power.... So possibly a CFL/LED .... I can get approx 200w of LED power, for same as a 300w CFL reflector kit... One bulb is just 54w of 630nm ( red).... Should help boost yeild over just a CFL... More light penetration too...

House owner still abit" twitchy arsed" about it, so cant have too many plants in there... But they now have seen the growspace and agree with you on stealthy appearance....

Planning a small veg space too.... Perpetual is possible now... Small space, using the CFL, once fully upgraded too LED

anyways matey.... Hope college is getting less hectic.... Did think of you earlier.... Teachers pet was mentioned... Thought Mono could give lecturer some lemon, instead of an apple :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great work with the screen....is my recycling mantra rubbing off on ya matey ??

Coz thats definately been taken out of an old plastic greenhouse.... Used it myself to control that rather rampant Auto i had.., do you remember ??... Went apeshit over a weekend and into the lights a bit

Top job :thumb:

Not a problem, fellow Brit... Enjoy ya harvest in a few days time....

I cant wait to get growing again.... Hopefully beans being ordered tommorow, if dosh shows up like it should......

:high-five:
oh another uk grower.go on lad ;) be sure to add ur journel to ur sig when i get get growing again and il follow along.hope ur beans reach u safe and sound;)

oh another uk grower.go on lad ;) be sure to add ur journel to ur sig when i get get growing again and il follow along.hope ur beans reach u safe and sound;)

Cheers mate... I will add my journal when sorted out.... Just gotta remember how to add the Signature.... Bloody useless at that last time.... I can build a growspace outta recycled stuff, but sorting out my journal sig, thats another story all together..

You will be most welcome to follow my journal when up n running...

Self sufficency here we come... Fed up of crap street stuff and pathetic weights.... Hope money in tommorow, had a smoke free weekend and thats just pants !!!!.... Need a doobie

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom