One Man & His Bush

12/12 day 23, Flowering day 16... and all is well :thumb:

IMG_41719.JPG
IMG_417810.JPG
IMG_417310.JPG
IMG_41756.JPG
IMG_417611.JPG
IMG_417914.JPG

Another question mono. I have 2 photos and I added two autos. I'm going to switch my photos to 12/12 pretty soon. Will that affect my autos in a super negative way like make them bloom too soon or cause me to lose a major yield and only come out with a few grams or something or will they be ok and still give me maybe 2 oz or so in the end ?
420-magazine-mobile1277357135.jpg

Wow, that is some amazing bud formation for only being on day 16 of flower. There is going to be some monster weight on this grow Mono!!

Shes looking lovely

Looking amazing as usual Mono!

Thanks guys! :high-five:

I'm more of a landing strip man but this bush deserves the attention. As always......great work Mono :goodjob:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another question mono. I have 2 photos and I added two autos. I'm going to switch my photos to 12/12 pretty soon. Will that affect my autos in a super negative way like make them bloom too soon or cause me to lose a major yield and only come out with a few grams or something or will they be ok and still give me maybe 2 oz or so in the end ?]

How long have the auto's been on a vegetative light cycle? Your not going to force them into flowering quicker by lowering the daylight period to 12 hours; flowering is genetically pre-determined. What you may find is they don't grow quite as vigorously with the reduced light, which will in turn harm your yield.

I'm guessing you've only got the one space for growing and can't move the auto's under another light for a couple of week until they begin flowering, then move them in with the other plants?

Thanks guys! :high-five:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How long have the auto's been on a vegetative light cycle? Your not going to force them into flowering quicker by lowering the daylight period to 12 hours; flowering is genetically pre-determined. What you may find is they don't grow quite as vigorously with the reduced light, which will in turn harm your yield.

I'm guessing you've only got the one space for growing and can't move the auto's under another light for a couple of week until they begin flowering, then move them in with the other plants?

The autos are only a few weeks old. And I only have one grow space but wanted to try and increase overall yield in harvest that's why I tried to squeeze some autos in there. I seen once you said you harvest about 25oz every 2 months and wanted to try to do something like that.

The autos are only a few weeks old. And I only have one grow space but wanted to try and increase overall yield in harvest that's why I tried to squeeze some autos in there. I seen once you said you harvest about 25oz every 2 months and wanted to try to do something like that.

Auto's will generally show signs of flowering being induced about four week from seed, so if you only have the one grow space you would be as well to put them in with the photo period plants and begin flowering them all out. Unless you have the space to veg out your photoperiod plants for another 9-10 weeks then it's the lesser of two evils.

How much space do you have to grow with? 700g every two months is rather easy to do if you are able to set up a perpetual space, but you really need to have at least 600 watts of HPS (or equivalent) constantly flowering out buds while other plants are vegging away to fill the space.

I'm at a point now, where the flowering tent is harvested every 8-9 weeks (ideally a big plant) with the next run filling the space the same day the harvest is removed from the room. So depending on yield, it's still a harvest every 8 - 9 weeks. Once I get the strains dialled in, a big plant harvested every two months should hopefully yield the magical kilo ;)

Auto's will generally show signs of flowering being induced about four week from seed, so if you only have the one grow space you would be as well to put them in with the photo period plants and begin flowering them all out. Unless you have the space to veg out your photoperiod plants for another 9-10 weeks then it's the lesser of two evils.

How much space do you have to grow with? 700g every two months is rather easy to do if you are able to set up a perpetual space, but you really need to have at least 600 watts of HPS (or equivalent) constantly flowering out buds while other plants are vegging away to fill the space.

I'm at a point now, where the flowering tent is harvested every 8-9 weeks (ideally a big plant) with the next run filling the space the same day the harvest is removed from the room. So depending on yield, it's still a harvest every 8 - 9 weeks. Once I get the strains dialled in, a big plant harvested every two months should hopefully yield the magical kilo ;)

Nice I'd love to be on that lvl. I'm growing in like a 3ft-5ft closet. I've been growing for a few months now and harvested my first 2 plants maybe a month ago. 2 blueberry autos that had maybe 3 oz combined. Then after following your last grow. Wanted to try out photos. So that's where I'm at now. I want to find that balance so I can be harvesting more frequently and have bigger yields. That's why I tried to squeeze some autos in there. All just a feeling out and learning game right now

Nice I'd love to be on that lvl. I'm growing in like a 3ft-5ft closet. I've been growing for a few months now and harvested my first 2 plants maybe a month ago. 2 blueberry autos that had maybe 3 oz combined. Then after following your last grow. Wanted to try out photos. So that's where I'm at now. I want to find that balance so I can be harvesting more frequently and have bigger yields. That's why I tried to squeeze some autos in there. All just a feeling out and learning game right now

Sounds like your on the right track bud. Have you got a grow journal up and running?

If there is any way you can split your grow space in two - a veg room that's 1ft x 3ft and a flowering space that's 4ft x 3ft then there is no reason you couldn't be harvesting 10-12 ounces every 8 weeks, with a two plant perpetual grow.

One plant in veg (8 weeks veg from seed) and one plant in flower.

She gets a drink every day, water and nutrients @ 1/3rd strength. I aim for a litre of run off each time so at the moment it's 15 litres of water every day at lights on.

I expect it to slow down to 10 litres in the next couple of weeks .

Woah alrighty.. I think I'll start watering my grow bag girls a little more often.. I tried giving my 23L (newly transplanted freshly flipped) 5L of water and got 1L+ run out.. that was a few days ago and they are still moist at the bottom..? They where in pretty small pots beforehand.
She's a monster man.. you could easy fill a 3x3x3m tent with a single lady ..

Holy smokes Mono, thats going to be a monster harvest! Definitely more at this point than your previous grow brother! You and that beautiful plant are kicking ass

Thanks all ..

We are now on 12/12 day 34 and all is well. She is still drinking roughly 12 litres of water per day.

The faster wet and dry cycles seem to be favouring the buds, they are very well developed for their age .

420-magazine-mobile1732409621.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1155487329.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1484880403.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868421114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1439465972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2104637025.jpg

In the veg tent, we have six clones from the big girl. I took them roughly two weeks into flowering, they have now rooted and started vegetative growth again.

420-magazine-mobile285887544.jpg

420-magazine-mobile801752592.jpg

And a reveg of one of the critical hog

420-magazine-mobile67663820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom