Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Update

:high-five:

So we are now on day 32 of 12/12... And all is well :thumb:

We've officially been flowering now for 3 weeks 3 days out of a possible nine weeks.

IMG_077634.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

The defoliation we did last week doesn't seem to have slowed her growth one bit so I'm thinking I will hit a chunk of the lower leaves again at the weekend, usually I would remove more little shoots that are not going to form too much buds but can't really see much worth moving.

The 3 days of darkness over last weekend hasn't shown any detrimental effects yet, although I have been keeping a close eye out for any male bananas ;) If anything she seems to be drinking a bit more water than before...

IMG_077328.JPG

Speaking of water and nutrients - I'm still going through 10 liters of water per day but have been changing it up a little with the feeding. The past couple of days the feeding routine has been full strength coco A and B, with P/K 13/14 and Canna Zyme, she is very happy with this, however there is a little nutrient burn on the leave tips so time to wind it down a little.

Also started adding molasses to the solution. Now, I've never used molasses before, and their usefulness in coco is debated. My thought process was that if they don't cause any harm, there is no harm in using them... Hopefully someone will chime in with a little knowledge on molasses, particularly in coco grows.

The new bulb seems good, is about all I can think to say on that matter... :thumb:

Over the next week or so a plan is going to be formed on how to open her up a little bit more. I'd like to drop the middle colas down an inch or so to come closer in line with the others.

:Namaste:

That looks pretty darn impressive for 3 weeks of flowering :love:

I don't like guessing yield but certainly looks a double figure !

Man that is a monster indeed!

Thanks Guys ;)

It's always difficult trying to picture overall yield on cannabis plants, even at the end of flowering.

A couple things I do know about this strain is they don't produce massive buds, but they are very dense towards the end of flowering. They dry rock hard, and retain a nice shape. Don't seem to loose half as much weight as with sativa dominant strains ;)

Wow mate for 3 weeks that's nuts mate, the 72 hour dark along with the pk13/14 has sped up your flowering I think cause she looks like she's in week 4 !

Amazing plant and an inspirational grow. I hope you hit your target.

:thanks: I was getting a little worried early on that she wasn't going to produce quite as well as planned but everything seems to be coming along well thus far ;)

hiya mate......

she is just WOW :drool::drool::adore::adore:

and only a 3RD of the way there.....

:bravo:

Thanks bud. Fingers crossed there are no mould problems this grow.

:thumb:

Since it's snowing and the fires roaring. Thought I'd show you guys what Mrs Mono and I are smoking this afternoon...

Bubblegum from TH Seeds, been curing a couple of months so far, it's just a shame I can't take a good picture :passitleft:

IMG_078836.JPG
IMG_078934.JPG

very nice. what's the smell and taste like? I have a kali mist x bubble gum plant growing right now.. I hope I get a lot of bubble gum's smell and flavor to come through.

what a shit weekend

Turns out, last time I was caught (earlier this year) it was due to an anonymous tip of from the landlord. No idea how he knew since he hasn't been to the house in over a year lol.

Came home Saturday to a letter from the landlord saying he had reported us to the local police on suspicion of growing cannabis... AGAIN!

Twice in a year is just bad luck.

So without further ado - Critical Hog from TH seeds, 35 days of 12/12 just before harvest for butter, and the preservation of freedom.

IMG_079432.JPG
IMG_079631.JPG
IMG_079528.JPG
IMG_080136.JPG

Back
Top Bottom