Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

P10409751.JPG
P10409702.JPG
P10409741.JPG
P10409731.JPG

Damn I cannot W8 when I get together the COB LEDs. That's the only way to compete with HPS. I cannot imagine how much oil you can make from the leftovers, or are you gonna make some hash? :goodjob: :Namaste:

Damn I cannot W8 when I get together the COB LEDs. That's the only way to compete with HPS. I cannot imagine how much oil you can make from the leftovers, or are you gonna make some hash? :goodjob: :Namaste:

Why not just go tried and tested HPS? From all the trimmings I usually make butter for baking, but I might make some bubble hash from some of the better trim as we have five KG of cannabutter in the freezer lol

Man i harvested my lil plants last night, I would hate to do all that by myself. It would probably take me a couple days lol. That thing is amazing mono:bravo: :drool:

Thanks bud! Between Mrs Mono and I we should get harvest done in a couple of hours as everything that isn't main cola goes into the butter / hash pile ;)

Congrats on your harvest matey!

Why not just go tried and tested HPS? From all the trimmings I usually make butter for baking, but I might make some bubble hash from some of the better trim as we have five KG of cannabutter in the freezer lol

Heat and running costs, that's why. And when I have 4 light sources my buds are gonna be bathing in light from all sides. That's my thinking about that. And not at bad cost when I will manufacture them by myself. You just need that chunk of aluminium and good power source. Your girls look great keep it up! Cannot w8 for the harvest photos. :goodjob: :Namaste:

Heat and running costs, that's why. And when I have 4 light sources my buds are gonna be bathing in light from all sides. That's my thinking about that. And not at bad cost when I will manufacture them by myself. You just need that chunk of aluminium and good power source. Your girls look great keep it up! Cannot w8 for the harvest photos. :goodjob: :Namaste:

Thanks bud! It sounds like it would make sense running the LED as one would think they run cheaper and cooler than a HID kit. The LED I use for veg uses pretty much the same amount of wattage as the 600 watt HPS, and it doesn't have as much coverage or light penetration as the HPS. It also runs just as hot as my 400 watt HPS lol.

When I started with LED I was expecting this magic light that was cool running and so cheap, boy was I disappointed! Not in the light itself, but some of the claims just don't seem to add up ;)

:roorrip:

So, she is a 60 day strain, give or take a couple of days either side, I think she will need to be harvested round about day 54 as I've been out of bud for a couple of weeks now and need to make a quick flip on the vegging plants. Pistils are browning up nicely and a check of the trichomes last night showed ~60% cloudy, no amber yet.

I will have another look again at the weekend... Either way she is on plain water only from here on ;)

This might be a bit off topic but i have noticed gardens run by couples are so amzing it is awesome, we guys like toys power more moremore, ladies make it neet and add useful stuff we men wont take the time to think of or bother with but they make it all so much easier and comfy, homly. Love the garden guys great work, hps are just hated on coz they speak for themselves good LEDs are way overpriced:cheer:
My wife will convert one day.

That girl is a beast mono! What ya been feeding her or does she just help herself to the fridge! Great work brother it really brings a tear to the eye!

They truly are beautiful :goodjob:
It is always best to have the other half in a couple to join,, since it is an almost full time job to grow and 2 brains do think better than one. But for those who grows alone, the community help out in any way it can. There are some super members here doing everything they can to "fill in the gaps" :circle-of-love:

I agree with this community being great. Some people have had some bad shit happen to them but some will help out. I myself have been lucky to speak to some on here that have helped me along the way and to even meet 1 guy who was localish. Others have helped with other ways but cannot say what they are or mention them but you know who you are. Great plant mono, cant wait to see her pulled and hanging to dry and to see if you hit the magic kilo from just 1 plant. 36oz is a great haul.

I have to agree that having Mrs Mono on board makes life so much easier in many ways.

Anyway, it's harvest time! Flowering day 54, a little early but I've got plants needing moved into flowering, and others flowering under the small HPS that need to get themselves under the 600 watt.

A few pics of her out the tent, and a couple of branches so far harvested :):)

IMG_338215.JPG
IMG_338715.JPG
IMG_338911.JPG
IMG_339113.JPG
IMG_339216.JPG

Back
Top Bottom