Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

Well, here we are one month into 12/12. Just a quick update as I'm busy getting my head around the mathematical typesetting program LaTeX which is a lot less fun than it sounds lol

420-magazine-mobile2070682048.jpg

420-magazine-mobile165301445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile477334714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1688115744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:helpsmilie:

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the plants in vegetative state to stretch a little? They are currently sitting under the Mars 2 1200 watt on only the veg setting, but the internodal spacing is still tighter than a .......

Would be great for a couple of weeks of stretchy growth :)

If you run with both switches on the extra red will help induce a stretchier growth mate :thumb:

If you run with both switches on the extra red will help induce a stretchier growth mate :thumb:

Thanks matey! I switched over to using both switches this morning so happy days lol. Thanks for that, I hadn't thought about the red spectrum causing more stretch, I was going on more light causing less :):)

Trolls just attacked my journal today .

I guess you have nothing to worry about because your plant is immaculate and perfect. :bravo:

EDIT: My bad, I was pouting. I've never been trolled on this site before. I'm over that now.
Keep going Mono :thumb:

Trolls just attacked my journal today .

I guess you have nothing to worry about because your plant is immaculate and perfect. :bravo:

EDIT: My bad, I was pouting. I've never been trolled on this site before. I'm over that now.
Keep going Mono :thumb:

Sorry to hear that vlad, this isn't the site where one would expect things like that to happen, but the mods are always quick to remove any trolls from the site.

Your plant is rocking bud, she is coming along very well indeed. Don't let a couple of sour apples get ya down!

Hello mono of the glen mate...

I have to say, a huge bravo for ya big girl dude... Picture of health and starting to pack on the buds.

You really are getting that Tut strain down to an art form dude.... Even before you started ya big girls projects, you were nailing that strain... Amongst others ..

So hope me old mate, hits the target weight....if by chance, i am smoking a bit of the old " pyrimad dweller" at the mo... Its good ..

Anyways dude... I hope she really gets her buds in gear for ya.... Cant wait to see her finished.... Let her go amber big stylie, get ready to have sofa cuddle... Like my last blue mystic...

Stoke ya wood burner dude, its getting a bit nippy.... Mind you, im in the " soft south".... Your in shorts n vest still right ?? ...

Hope all is well with you n yours mate...

Hello mono of the glen mate...

I have to say, a huge bravo for ya big girl dude... Picture of health and starting to pack on the buds.

You really are getting that Tut strain down to an art form dude.... Even before you started ya big girls projects, you were nailing that strain... Amongst others ..

So hope me old mate, hits the target weight....if by chance, i am smoking a bit of the old " pyrimad dweller" at the mo... Its good ..

Anyways dude... I hope she really gets her buds in gear for ya.... Cant wait to see her finished.... Let her go amber big stylie, get ready to have sofa cuddle... Like my last blue mystic...

Stoke ya wood burner dude, its getting a bit nippy.... Mind you, im in the " soft south".... Your in shorts n vest still right ?? ...

Hope all is well with you n yours mate...

Hey Fella! Hope things are going well with you!

This big plant has been a joy to grow, but now we are nearing five weeks in, she seems to be taking her time, another three or four weeks for her to go ;)

We've had a couple of frosts up here the past week or so, certainly feeling like 'winter is coming' :rofl::rofl:

:thumb:

Hope work is keeping you busy bud, any sign of another grow on the go soon?

Love the new pics mate, she is a beauty....

No frosts down here yet, thankfully... That would bugger up my chillies big time.... 2 bushy plants covered in red fruits... Potent they are too.... Seems chillies love Biobizz too ..

No new BW grow on horizon at the mo mate ...... Shame coz the amount of wood ive had from work is unreal, neighbour asked if i was opening my own timber yard .

Got my little boy for the night and tommorow... He gonna be 2 in 2 weeks... Time has flown aint it mate ?

Have a great weekend Mono....

Love the new pics mate, she is a beauty....

No frosts down here yet, thankfully... That would bugger up my chillies big time.... 2 bushy plants covered in red fruits... Potent they are too.... Seems chillies love Biobizz too ..

No new BW grow on horizon at the mo mate ...... Shame coz the amount of wood ive had from work is unreal, neighbour asked if i was opening my own timber yard .

Got my little boy for the night and tommorow... He gonna be 2 in 2 weeks... Time has flown aint it mate ?

Have a great weekend Mono....

Cheers fella! Shame you ain't got plans for a grow anytime soon, but at least you are keeping your green fingers busy with the chillies :):).

Feel free to send some of that excess wood up this way, Mrs mono is getting sick of spending her weekends stacking wood for the winter haha. Enjoy the time with the little one bud, they really are amazing at that age.

Back
Top Bottom