Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

It's possible for sure. But veg time would have to increase to allow plant structure to grow enough to be topped or FEM'ED. It would be faster to grow 2, 500g plants with shorter veg. Or 4, 250g plants ect. It's up to you time table.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Agreed bud, especially if your growing situation requires you to be productive.

Must say though, there is something about a huge plant sagging under the weight of the buds ;)

I agree with miller. It would take waaaaaay too long IMHO. Cultivating 2 large plants would cut the time exponentially. Cultivating 4 plants would probably be your best bet. Growing the all 4 from the same strain of course. Enjoy your butter Mono. I don't know if you name her but I will call her Mon'do :rofl::passitleft:

I won't tell you no. I believe it can be done for sure. Especially with one of the super high yield strains like you are saying. Maybe a nice 20 gallon pot for good measure.

:thumb:

Certainly food for thought that's for sure. Although 1.6 or so grams per watt is a pretty high target indeed ;)

I might just give it a try

I agree with miller. It would take waaaaaay too long IMHO. Cultivating 2 large plants would cut the time exponentially. Cultivating 4 plants would probably be your best bet. Growing the all 4 from the same strain of course. Enjoy your butter Mono. I don't know if you name her but I will call her Mon'do :rofl::passitleft:

:passitleft: Thanks matey, that's the most fitting name she could have had lmao. I agree, veg time would have to be in the months and pot size in tens of gallons. I suppose it would be more 'productive' in a perpetual garden ;)

IMG_20151216_230844.jpg
IMG_20151216_170822.jpg
IMG_20151216_225637_1.jpg
Yes the kilo is doable from 1x 600w hps but it takes a longer veg time.

These larger plants can take larger amounts of light so why not take advantage of that egg you can run higher amounts of lights but stagger them to only have all on for a limited time or even just one on at a time.

I'm currently using 6 x600 w hps but all 6 are only on for 2 hours.

So 2 x600hps turn on, 2 hours later 2 more then 2 hours later the other 2 then they start to turn off in the same order they turned on.

For the other 12 hours I'm leaving 1 or 2 hps600w on (cause she's in veg)

It seems to be really stacking nodes I'm doing it now in last week of veg to prepare her for doing it in flower on 12 on 12 off, the rest of her veg has just been normal under 1 or 2 hps600w depending on the heat of the day.

This is her now mono she fills up my 2x2 metre tent and hasn't even been flipped 12/12 yet.
She is in about a110 litre polypropylene shopping bag with 80% perlite 20% soil.

So with this staggered lighting she seems to thrive so far.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hiya mate....

Just wanted to say hi from the soft south hahaha....

Im in my flat full time dude....

And got myself a lovely lady to keep me company ;0)

Belated new year wishes to you and ya family mate

:circle-of-love:

Damn bud, I'm so glad to hear things are looking up for you :)

I seen the center of the world (London) almost came to a standstill the other day with almost freeing temps and snow forecast :rofl::rofl:

Happy new year to you and yours bud, this year can only be better than the last :) If you get a chance, the link to my new grow is just a few posts above ;)

Back
Top Bottom