One Man & His Bush

And say hello to the next big girl. MK Ultra from TH Seed, she surprised me with four baby leaves :)

420-magazine-mobile1964455126.jpg

So I gave her a very heavy defol yesterday. The humidity below the canopy was sitting at 70% lights on, after defol I managed to get her down to 62% so a little better, but not great.

I've sped up both the extractor fan and the oscillating fan, so hopefully she will be okay until harvest. That said, I'm poised and ready to harvest her at the first sign of any bud mould forming.

The trimmings

420-magazine-mobile593695084.jpg

And some buds

420-magazine-mobile1517285758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile710314895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile362378726.jpg

420-magazine-mobile949399990.jpg

Hope the mold will stay away long enough for the buds to reach maturity and potency! They are looking good brother!

I've been looking into my crystal ball mono. I didn't see any mould, to be honest I didn't see anything, Turns out I don't even have a crystal ball

Your smashing it, My little flower box runs rh at 70% regularly, you not got a problem man. This is my last 24 hours....

:passitleft:

I think I'm just seriously paranoid when it comes to mould issues... Cheers for checking in on the crystal ball for me fella ;)

Looking great mono. I wish I could grow plants that big and produce that much weight. One day maybe. Great gardening!!

Thanks for the kind words fella! It just takes a bit of patience and a slight change to your regular gardening habits, with a bit of planning I think anyone could move to less plants in the same grow space they have :high-five:

Tonight is her last night of week 8 ( day 56) so as we move into flowering week 9, it's time to begin flushing her with plain water. Plants generally flush pretty quickly in coco - a week gives very noticeable yellow leaves, I think if one was to go as long as two weeks the plant may be near death...

Top tip for anyone using fabric pots - rinse them really well between use, as the fabric holds salts like it's their job ;)

IMG_434114.JPG
IMG_434216.JPG
IMG_434314.JPG
IMG_434416.JPG
IMG_434513.JPG

She's epic man. Serious props :passitleft:

Cheers fella! Less than a week now to hold on before harvest :high-five:

That's an awesome plant! My heat and temps have been up for everything I've done... you are golden!! Can't wait to see the final numbers and stand in awe!! ...

Thanks Bud! Nice to know I'm not the only one that has been struggling with a less than perfect environment :volcano-smiley:

Looking amazing as always Mono. Finally at the flush stage....all down here from here brother!

:thanks: Down to the last final days now, fingers crossed I don't find any mould at harvest time.....

Day 59 and all is well... I think :cheer:

I've got Thursday, Friday off work this week, so it seems like the logical time to be harvesting the big girl. We've been flushing for three days now, with another four to go. I think I will give her a shot of pk 13/14 tonight, so she has enough to keep budding until the end, then more plain water until harvest time.

Here she is with four and a half days left to go :thumb:

IMG_434713.JPG
IMG_434813.JPG
IMG_435111.JPG
IMG_43528.JPG
IMG_434912.JPG
IMG_435311.JPG

Back
Top Bottom