One Man & His Bush

So today we got the fantastic news that there is going to be electrical testing done in the house next week. Electrician has to go around the house and test all the sockets and fixtures. 24 hours notice the day before he comes.

Mighty pain in the ass, especially to move the big girl outside for the day and bring her back in again, fingers crossed that between mrs mono and I we can do it with as little damage as possible.

Anyway, some pics .

420-magazine-mobile1975312266.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1002600091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1319410604.jpg

420-magazine-mobile812707116.jpg

That's great news mono. No better feeling than knowing you have to strip down the grow for a day while someone does some testing, hope you have a blast man.

:passitleft:

Ahh you know it fella, really made my weekend finding that out this morning haha. These things always seem to come around in the latter half of flowering, never when there's only a handful of seedlings to deal with.

Suppose I should be thankful I've got no neighbours so can move them outside rather safely and keep the cycle ticking over. Better than getting caught, not doing that again lol.

Hope your having a good weekend bud

Having no neighbours must be a god send. I had a leak in bathroom, leaking water to living room, as my veg space is in bathroom and flower off the living room, I got 2 hours notice to shut everything down. I got close neighbours, they were all shipped out to friends for a week. Still not got the veg kids back yet as the bathroom isn't finished, they found asbestos in the ceiling. ......

Having no neighbours must be a god send. I had a leak in bathroom, leaking water to living room, as my veg space is in bathroom and flower off the living room, I got 2 hours notice to shut everything down. I got close neighbours, they were all shipped out to friends for a week. Still not got the veg kids back yet as the bathroom isn't finished, they found asbestos in the ceiling. ......

That's an absolute nightmare Mr A! Companies seem to have a field day if they find asbestos anywhere now, do you have any idea how long the work is going to take?

Main thing is you managed to get them moved without being seen.

Have you grown many seeds from T.H. Seeds? I have looked at them several times, but never pulled the trigger.

I've grown quite a few of their strains. Not the cheapest seeds out there, and once you pay for shipping five seeds can be more than $100. But they more than make up for the price with the quality of the seeds, and strains that do what it says on the tin.

I've grown quite a few of their strains. Not the cheapest seeds out there, and once you pay for shipping five seeds can be more than $100. But they more than make up for the price with the quality of the seeds, and strains that do what it says on the tin.

Good to know! I will keep an eye on them and pick some up the next order.

Good to know! I will keep an eye on them and pick some up the next order.

You won't regret it . they don't have the largest selection of strains, but they are all of a really good quality.

I'd recommend ordering from their site direct rather than a third party seed bank, you'll get extra seeds and some free seeds each time.

So today we are moving into flowering week 8. (Day 50) Only another 10 - 14 days left on this plant before harvest, and I'm starting to get more and more nervous about mould.

Tomorrow I'm going to give her an extremely harsh defol to try and improve the airflow as much as possible between the buds.

She has another could of days of feeding then it's time to switch over to plain water until the end .

420-magazine-mobile828131420.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1328892513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1338227313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814909239.jpg

So I gave her a very heavy defol yesterday. The humidity below the canopy was sitting at 70% lights on, after defol I managed to get her down to 62% so a little better, but not great.

I've sped up both the extractor fan and the oscillating fan, so hopefully she will be okay until harvest. That said, I'm poised and ready to harvest her at the first sign of any bud mould forming.

The trimmings

420-magazine-mobile593695084.jpg

And some buds

420-magazine-mobile1517285758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile710314895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile362378726.jpg

420-magazine-mobile949399990.jpg

Back
Top Bottom