One Man & His Bush

Hope you don't mind if I tag along van stank. :)

LOL, not at all....though of course this isn't my thread/journal either! I don't think Mono will mind another grower tagging along Dabber!

Hahahahah oops I guess I saw the man and his bush and thought it was you
Ahh that's too funny!

Well still happy to tag along. A title like that instantly earns my respect!

I see a kilo.......

The amount of damn trimming I've been doing, I dare say you may be right, Mr. A! Cheers for keeping a look out through your crystal ball, no mould to be seen this time around ;)

I think you will very likely hit your mark Mono!! I think she is going to give you over 2 kilos! I will guess 1045 grams

Fingers crossed your guess is on point fella! Would love to break the 1000g dry mark, so we can raise the bar a little higher next time around :):)

Hahahahah oops I guess I saw the man and his bush and thought it was you
Ahh that's too funny!

Well still happy to tag along. A title like that instantly earns my respect!

Welcome aboard bud! Perfect timing, all the hard work is done now :high-five:

:bongrip::bongrip:

What a day it's been today...

Finished up the trimming, and added another three drying lines to the batch that was already there. Once the fresher buds were trimmed and washed, there was a lot of moving about to get the vegging plants under the hps to start the filler run.

I didn't have enough space to dry the buds in the usual spot, so they are hanging in the not-so-optimal veg tent above the LED. Pleased to say, the buds have pretty much used up all the available space to dry ;)

IMG_437411.JPG
IMG_437611.JPG
IMG_438214.JPG

After trimming, washing and hanging it was onto cleaning the flowering tent, wiped the whole tent and all appliances down with a bleach solution, I ain't having no more mould issues again... Lowered the light, adjusted the extractor, changed the ducting around a little, and moved the other plants into the tent.

IMG_438313.JPG
IMG_438413.JPG
IMG_438511.JPG

And in the veg tent, keeping the buds company, the next big girl all on her lonesome. MK Ultra from TH Seeds :volcano-smiley:

IMG_438614.JPG

Look at all those nuggggs nice work! Are all the others going into flower now or just under the other light?

Look at all those nuggggs nice work! Are all the others going into flower now or just under the other light?

Cheers bud! The other plants are now on a 12/12 light cycle, quick filler run for 9-10 weeks to keep the jars topped up while the next big plant grows. They're not going to be the largest yielding plants, Hopefully two ounces each from the larger five plants and an ounce or so from the smaller three :)

Well, one things for sure, it's some damn good weed ;) haha

It's been really humid around here really, the buds took a good week to dry properly, twice I jarred them up only to take them back out again.

She looked like we might have made the goal this time around, but alas, slightly fluffy buds made for a 825g harvest, not bad at all .

I didn't run any pk 13/14 this time around other than one shot mid flush, maybe it does actually add bud weight after all.

I'll get some bud shots up this afternoon, then it's time to do it all again, the little plants in flower are stretching nicely, and the next big girl is moving out of the seedling stage as we speak

Damn Mono, I thought for sure that looked like you would crack the 1000 grams. Guess it was a bit fluffy. No worries as long as its good bud brother!!! You gave it a hell of a run though!!

Back
Top Bottom