Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Ah mate, thats just shit... What a lovely landlord you have mate... How the hell would they know ??.... Do they pop in when you out or summin

Better to be safe than sorry mate.... But what a nightmare... Those coppers can turn up anytime now...

Gutted for ya my ol mate...

Enjoy the butter dude.... Get well shot of any trim mate..

:rip::passitleft:

That just plain sucks, yes could be worse but makes me wonder if he is violating your lease. Likely has a clause that says he has to tell you if he has been inside, likely doesn't have to warn you but many require notice to be left if they entered. Not all of course. If yours does have such a clause, I would be putting up motion cameras to see if he is coming in and snooping. YOu can do it for free if you have an old phone with a camera in it.

Again, sorry pal. Enjoy the butter though.
Bob

Deepest condolences to you Mono those are my biggest fears being that a grow in my apartment, so much so that I don't leave my crib during normal business hours... a lil paranoid but all for the cause!! Enjoy the butter and freedom man.:goodjob:

Mono,
I feel for ya man. Totally a bummer. Don't let it get you down.
Sending green blessings your way. :Namaste:

That son of a.... Wow Mono there is a special part of Hades where they send all these snitches. I am glad he at least had the courtesy to tell you. That's at least something. I know that doesn't help much but this is a much better outcome than being caught!

Good energy your way, she was surely to be a POTM contender. But you will live to grow many more and will look back thankful that you avoided getting caught!

Your landlord is a wanker. As long as you pay your rent, and look after his place, who gives a f#ck what you do. It's not like you are cooking crystal meth or turning his spot into a crackhouse.

Sorry bud. This must be rough on you.

Mj & the internet with a very broad/mixed opinions makes stuff seem confusing which may take a lot of cross referencing to a find clue !

As for SOG + breeders suggestion per strain they all varie but in general i look for strains which suggest 500g per m2 & Dr Krippling (seeds) have some very larger yields which you will find here by a well known sponsor - ! Dr Krippling Seeds - Herbies Seeds i'm pretty sure some of these strains could well hit 1 gpw or not far of it with a trained plant scrog/monster/flux or well topped with 600w plus !

I pick up strains around 500g per m2 most of the time & use a 400w hps which i pretty much do standard bush grows with a little lst most of the time, yup done this with a fair few strains & on average i hit 2 oz / + dry per plant with only 4 plants in a 90cm by 90cm area... about .5 to .7 gpw their or about depending on strain, kind of average in my books.

I'm growing some bag seeds under a 400w watt, in a 3ftx3ftx8ft grow area that can expand to a 6ftx3ftx8ft area. I think with a long enough veg and proper training anyone can get a Gram/per watt grow in (can't forget light power as well). I'm hoping I can make it to at least .7 a watt so I aim for a gram.

Hi, Mono! Seeds for Christmas? What an excellent gift! And a perfect stocking stuffer :) All my own Xmas wishes this year are horticulture/cannabis related, heh heh heh. My poor husband ...

:rofl: LOL My wife is in the same boat! Cannabis this, and growing that. I was afraid I was boring her, turns out she secretly took some of my bag seeds and is waiting on this grow to finish to try to start her own plant.

Update
Also started adding molasses to the solution. Now, I've never used molasses before, and their usefulness in coco is debated. My thought process was that if they don't cause any harm, there is no harm in using them... Hopefully someone will chime in with a little knowledge on molasses, particularly in coco grows.

I am growing in coco and have used molasses for the first watering and the seventh. I'm no expert but my Baby Greens absolutely loved it. She still is in veg, so, as for flower, I couldn't tell you. Good luck and let us know because I'm almost there lol. :passitleft:

Thanks Guys ;)

It's always difficult trying to picture overall yield on cannabis plants, even at the end of flowering.

A couple things I do know about this strain is they don't produce massive buds, but they are very dense towards the end of flowering. They dry rock hard, and retain a nice shape. Don't seem to loose half as much weight as with sativa dominant strains ;)

This is great to know. Thanks! :passitleft:

Totally blows the monster has to come down. I'd find a friend or family member you trust enough to house it for you so you can finish her atleast. Good luck and don't hate on the landlord for abiding to law. You have to understand his position as well. Tons of positive energy going your way.

Oh and sorry for the long post. I had to go back a few pages and then got sideswiped by the news. One question though, how long was your veg time....?

Thanks for all the kind words, well wishes and encouragement ;)

Another reason I love this community so much. Anyway, all harvesting and trimming was done as quickly as possible. I have a friend who makes hash so all the top buds will be 'donated' to him in the next few days.

Everything else went to make butter.

All in all I've made 1.6kg of canna butter to go along with the stash already in the freezer. And now fully dry (help of the oven) the top colas weighed in at 283g :bigtoke:

IMG_0807_1_1.JPG

Judging by the weight of only the main buds 1/2 way through flowering i think she would have pulled the 600g we were after :):)

:):)

It's got me thinking, that with the correct strain it might be possible to pull a kilo of dry buds from a single plant and single 600 watt hps...
It's possible for sure. But veg time would have to increase to allow plant structure to grow enough to be topped or FEM'ED. It would be faster to grow 2, 500g plants with shorter veg. Or 4, 250g plants ect. It's up to you time table.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Back
Top Bottom