Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

It would be, sort of. Only in perlite because I didn't have enough soil left and needed to transplant lol.

I've done a lot of research on hydro and would love to try it. But.. Soil works for me, consistent yields :):). Would really consider coco again soon though.

Cool bud. You certainly get impressive results out of soil, as do many others, but one thing I notice on here is indoor soil plants are usually smaller than what I end up with from hydro. Not sure that is good thing though as mine have been a bit of a handful!

After my full room run of VK I was thinking about running one auto in just one of my NFT tanks as a 4oz auto would seem to be considered a good result if it was in soil but I think that would be a poor result in hydro. Only one way to find out :)

Outdoor Update

In no particular order :):)

image291831.jpg
image29186.jpg
image29187.jpg
image29188.jpg

Cool bud. You certainly get impressive results out of soil, as do many others, but one thing I notice on here is indoor soil plants are usually smaller than what I end up with from hydro. Not sure that is good thing though as mine have been a bit of a handful!

After my full room run of VK I was thinking about running one auto in just one of my NFT tanks as a 4oz auto would seem to be considered a good result if it was in soil but I think that would be a poor result in hydro. Only one way to find out :)

Thanks matey :)

Hydro is by far a much faster way of growing. Plus bigger yields if everything is top notch.

Soil is just... Easy :):)

:blunt:Just in case you or any other folks from the Uk have not heard :volcano-smiley:There is a petition for the legalization of our beloved Ganja ,, the last time I checked it was over 154,708 we need as many as possible befor thursday I have posted the link(I hope it works) View all petitions - Petitions Plus any thing over 100,000 has to be debated in parliment so at least this year it will get to the debate:thumb:
Last year it made 100,00 and so this year it is so much more plus it got this far in 2 days ,,and I think it will close on thursday
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Sad news.

The landlord is coming for an inspection on Friday. And to dig up a lavender they left in the poly tunnel.

I can hide the indoor garden. Not the outdoor.

The outdoor garden is going to have to be made into butter in the next couple of days :(. I don't seem to have much luck with purple phenos lol. One of these days I will take a purple from seed to harvest.

damn stay safe man and she's not total sh*t, but I burnt almost all her leaves off. hopefully she'll still produce some nice flowers.

Sorry to hear about tha dude bad sh1t when landlord wants pay a visit.stay safe mate thats the main thing;)

And ur indoor garden looks bootiful nice looking ladies good job:)

Thanks matey! It's just bloody typical that they left something sentimental in the poly tunnel. What are the chances lol

Back
Top Bottom