Mono's 12/12 From Seed - Test Grow

What a simple idea. Duh, I am always fighting those first low branches. Never thought to just encourage some lower stretch to get some space. I think I have about 4 inches now and that is just a pain.
:thumb:
Bob

It certainly makes having to do anything with the plants an awful lot easier. Especially if you like to make sure the growing medium is evenly moist.

Only down side is generally a week or so worth of growth is removed so quite a few potential bud sites if the plans are smaller ;)

mono long time no see.were did u go? been a while.nice garden mate and as always im in.good to see u in action.best of luck mate but I kno u don't need it lol.top gardner;)

Thanks for the kind words bud.

I was in hiding over Christmas and new year haha, had a little bit of a security concern... A little unfounded I believe but better to be safe than sorry ;)

Looking good mono, regarding your choice of final pot size I would go big mate these monsters get super big and thirsty in full bloom, if you can go 75 liters or bigger even, my current big girl is in 110 litre grow bag which she's now filled with root's so I've added a large hard plastic kiddy pool full of perlite and soil under her too andfresh root's are growing out of the bag and into it.
The more growing substrate and root's the better mate and will seriously up yield and nug density .

Thank you for the info relating to pot size. 37 litres with coco produced a pretty large plant...

IMG_066637.JPG

Decided to go with a 57 litre (15 us gallon) dirt pot for the big girl this time. Hopefully the 20 extra litres will be worth the extra water and nutrients. As for going much bigger, I'm not convinced it's necessary in coco but for a comparable plant in soil i'm sure you would be needing twice the pot size.

110 litre grow tub, that's one huge pot your growing in bud ;)

Update

In Veg we still have Mono's Monster 2.0, She has put on a little more height, which has meant more lower growth being removed. Ultimately looking at another couple of inches before she is allowed to begin some strong vegetative but I'm pretty happy about her current structure, almost time to get her going sideways a little ;)

I'm going to give her another week to root out the 15 litre container before transplanting her to the 37 litre dirt pot. Two - three weeks in the 37 litre pot should see that fully rooted out...

After that, she will have around four weeks in the final, 57 litre dirt pot before being placed into flowering. Hopefully with a fully rooted pot ready to make buds, not roots ;)

In flowering, we have finally got some buds forming.

I removed the ties that were holding them down, getting in to water was begining to get a little annoying so they have gained a slightly tighter plant with a little more height now.

Should hopefully see some 8-10 inch colas come harvest...

:thumb:

Yo Mono. Can u tell me the approx finish time on a 12/12 from seed:thanks: with an 8wk flowering time?

Yo Mono. Can u tell me the approx finish time on a 12/12 from seed:thanks: with an 8wk flowering time?

Hey Bud,

The three bigger plants were germinated a few days after Christmas... So approx 12 weeks from seed to smoke. Hopefully harvesting end of March / Early April ;)

Assume for all strains going 12/12 from seed -

1 week for Germination and Seedling Stage
3 weeks for their required veg

+ However long they take to flower ;)

Mono....u will get an honorable mention once I start my next grow. Photos vs autos.
As much as I enjoyed growing autos...I have to say that I am curious how the grows will compare. One thing is certain... the photos should be easier to shape. No fear of cutting or pruning them. If your theory holds....this should be interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

That's very kind Stage, best of luck with the next grow ;)

Things are coming along smoothly in the grow room(s). The flowering tent is budding up nicely, they have had a day of just plain water before switching to more P and K focused nutrients. I'm not too sure how much this helps, but seems to flush a little extra N out of the pots.

Transplanted Mono's Monster 2.0 into the 36 litre dirt pot. To be fair she could have spent another week or more in the 15 litre pot, but the roots were well formed so all should be well. Two - Three weeks and I will transplant her again to the final 56 litre pot.

And we have roots on the jack Herer clones ;)

.... I will get some new pics up this evening....

They've certainly grown a lot since the last time I saw pics. I thought my plants were the speed queens, but I think you have me beat.

Looking good bud. I'm sure you will get more than an ounce each.

Thanks Guys.

12/12 from seed seems to show cannabis plants at their fastest during certain points of growth. I like the part where they realize they are flowering and only little so practically double in size over night ;)

Mono's Monster 2.0 and the clones :):)

IMG_2058_1_1.JPG
IMG_2059_1_1.JPG

Removed the last growth for clear stemming when she was transplanted to the 36 litre pot. She only looks little at the moment but has a more established root system than the flowering plants ;) :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom