Mono's Monster 4.0

420-magazine-mobile1234047355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1969489276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile30618038.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1621614645.jpg

I'd love too. But I also love the simplicity of mixing nutrients as and when :)

Hey Mono, you are the moving force in your garden I'm just a guy with suggestions :) I'll be harvesting tomorrow, you have fun!

Beautiful tree there Mono! I sure wish you didn't have to chop yet and could let it plump up for another week or 2. But I know how it is to have to "force" a harvest, kinda bittersweet. Awesome job though brother!

"...Aim for the moon...even if ya miss you'll still hit the stars..."

My 1st indoor grow - Skywalker OG Kush 5x5 ScrOG
Skywalker OG Kush (CFL & HPS) HELP! | Grasscity Forums

Beautiful tree there Mono! I sure wish you didn't have to chop yet and could let it plump up for another week or 2. But I know how it is to have to "force" a harvest, kinda bittersweet. Awesome job though brother!

Cheers bud!

I could let her go another couple of weeks, the room the plants grow in is totally secure so no issues having people round. The main thing is my customers don't enjoy a really narcotic high, it's got to be strong enough and uplifting without being sedating so harvesting at the point where the majority of trichs are cloudy seems to produce the most desired bud.

I use the hash and edibles for personal medicating ;).

Plus, I've got some NL x Big Bud and some purple kush itching to get into the flowering tent :)

Cheers bud!

I could let her go another couple of weeks, the room the plants grow in is totally secure so no issues having people round. The main thing is my customers don't enjoy a really narcotic high, it's got to be strong enough and uplifting without being sedating so harvesting at the point where the majority of trichs are cloudy seems to produce the most desired bud.

I use the hash and edibles for personal medicating ;).

Plus, I've got some NL x Big Bud and some purple kush itching to get into the flowering tent :)
I agree, I prefer the uplifting 9as opposed to the "couch lock" being that I work my ass off 50-60+ hours a week,lol. It's just such a fine line with it effecting your yields/density and uplifting/head high. Good luck though and keep us updated!

Erm, I use canna nutes really just down to convenience and habit. I stumbled upon their soil, way back as a new grower and it worked wonderfully well, so it was really just a natural progression to their coco and nutrients when I made the switch. They are good nutrients, that work well with the medium, so long as your careful to only ever push as hard as 50% recommended strength any stronger and they very quickly become over fed.

I've never tried any other nutrients, once I find something that works, it takes a lot to make me change or try something new ;)

Thanks for the response Mono. I use GH nutes and they have been fine. From what I'm learning is it's all similar stuff, it's just how they are broken down in each bottle and how much to use of each. A two part series would be easier for me but not by a ton.

I'm just like you, once I find something that works why switch? Too much work and hassle and why add an unknown variable to the equation. Thanks again man!

With Mrs Mono and I trimming it took the best part of six hours to harvest her yesterday. All the buds were trimmed then washed (only a warm and cold water wash) then hung up to dry.

We didn't manage to get the next round of plants into the flowering tent so that's a job for this morning.

420-magazine-mobile1167527388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305499910.jpg

It was hard to get a picture of all the harvested buds in one shot.

420-magazine-mobile1092458194.jpg

The aftermath

420-magazine-mobile478341962.jpg

420-magazine-mobile897819863.jpg

Can't wait for the final dry weight but cutting down a bit early will probably mean you won't get the magical kilo. Alas what to do....

Wanted to ask your advice about the size of containers when using coco. I read somewhere that big pots for coco isn't necessary, however I see you're using a 36 litre fabric pot and clearly your lady is massive and the buds too will be massive haha. What are your thoughts if you don't mind me asking?

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

I use fabric pots and with 4 week veg in a 15 gal pot I average 3-4 oz per plant 5+ week veg I'm hitting 4-6 so I'd go with bigger root pouches if you would like to veg that little bit more .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom