Mono's Monster 4.0

Well I'm a little over a meter it's actually 1.2x1.2 but I'm also pulling average 21-24 oz and that's with only a 5 week veg. But I'd like to be hitting 30oz and yes I do think it's doable .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Of course its do able but it's hardly an average. Comments like that put new growers off. An average for 1 0r 1.2 for the AVERAGE grower is probably 300grams or below. Please be more careful in your language as to not put people off. Thank you.

And by the way.you said 1 meter in you original post...not me...anybody who has been following monos threads knows his size is 1.2

I'm actually a beginner myself I must be missing the point I can't see how that would put people only stating my thoughts on monos great grow and comparing to my averages??

Dude you are a superstar then. My compliment to you. You an average get about 100% more than any person or even a beginner in a similar space. Please share your secrets to the rest of the world.

Coco, 4x blueberry clones 4x 56litre root pouches 2x 600 hps mh lights and a little bit of tlc along with nutes...... I've just popped four seeds for the first time ever I'm not sure I will pull the same ounces I've never grown from seed before so it should be an adventure

I rest my case.please LISTEN, a gram per watt is not an AVERAGE. Its on the top side of what a GREAT grower can do.

Please THINK befpre you post.

Also the seeds now are a little over two week old I've so far learned growing from seeds adds a lot of time so I'm not going to be able to veg like I do with clones

So if I'm using 2x 600 watt you're saying I should be getting 1200g.... now that would make me happy ..

Also I can't remember saying I'm getting a gram a what I'm talking about space and making the most of it

Cheers for that cann all I was referring to is the grow area I myself as a beginner am not pulling a gram a watt but it would be nice to think I could

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It can't be done in 8 weeks I've tried a few times best I got was 28 oz for one plant super silver cheese I was striving for a kilo for one plant for years. It's a good challenge and helps u gain a great understanding of how the plant grows and different ways of manipulating it. Best bet though is changing the one pot for four under the same lights then use topping and stripping to aim for 8oz a plant in 5 weeks veg. 8x4=32 and cutting off 3/4 weeks at least of veg. Some will even give you 10+ so well more likely to hit your kilo Mark in the same space used and less time

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:welcome:

Moving on from the 12/12 from seed journal, it's about time the big girl got a thread of her own ;) This should be a relatively quick journal as she has less than 10 weeks until harvest time.

I've paid a bit more attention in veg this time, along side a smaller pot here is hoping we can smash the 1kg from a single plant.

Quick recap ;)

Strain is Tutankhamon from pyramid seeds.
36 litres of Canna Coco is the medium, and a fabric pot is the container.
Canna coco A and B are the nutrients, maybe a little pk 13/14 here and there.
Tent is 4 x 4, with 600 watts of air cooled HPS providing the light.

:thumb:

Well, the main reason everyone follows journals... Some pics ;)

P10501131.JPG
P10501151.JPG
P10501311.JPG
P10501181.JPG
P10501221.JPG
P10501341.JPG
P10501351.JPG

nice way to get new-comers attention when first clicking on your journal :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom