Mono's Monster 4.0

High Mono,
Should call your journals Jurassic Park cause your plants look prehistoric in scale.
Good work mane.:high-five:

Thanks all!

We are now half way through flowering week six, day 38 :)

420-magazine-mobile35121873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1268157659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile984765341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1008591952.jpg

420-magazine-mobile616188271.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1421945352.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

With around two weeks of flowering left until harvest day I gave her a final defol this evening, and removed some more of the lower growth I missed the last time around.

We may just be on track for the 1000g harvest if she keeps packing on the weight.

The next round of plants in the veg tent are coming along well, so we shouldn't see any empty space in the flowering tent.

420-magazine-mobile2017742813.jpg

I'm going to keep one of the northern lights x big bud for the next big girl. :)

Anyway, some shots under the CFL

420-magazine-mobile312795082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile439503482.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1038849644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile934277922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile483174903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1755796745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile393904217.jpg

I'm going to give her until the end of week six on the balanced feed. (5-5-5 npk). After that I'm going to drop the n down to 2 or 3 parts for a week before cutting it out completely.

With coco I generally flush for only a couple of days. Anyone got any advice or opinions on the best length of time to flush coco?

Is excess N a contributing factor in foxtailing ? I assumed it was mostly genetics, heat and humidity. :scratchinghead: That might 'splain a thing or two.

Hey Rifleman,

That's what I'd always thought. Foxtailing was probably the worst way I could have described the situation.

From what I read today it's excess growth due to excess n late flowering.

I've honestly no idea what it is... the pics are from the affected buds. They are all main colas, but not ones closed to the light, all the growth is coming only from the top, they are normal otherwise.

420-magazine-mobile714936591.jpg

420-magazine-mobile489516565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347178536.jpg

I'm going to give her until the end of week six on the balanced feed. (5-5-5 npk). After that I'm going to drop the n down to 2 or 3 parts for a week before cutting it out completely.

With coco I generally flush for only a couple of days. Anyone got any advice or opinions on the best length of time to flush coco?

It would take someone with balls of steel trying boiling roots 3 days before chop instead of flushing on such a masterpiece. . very inspiring your plant is mr mono. Respect. Best indoor plant ive seen in a while if not ever :)

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

It would take someone with balls of steel trying boiling roots 3 days before chop instead of flushing on such a masterpiece. . very inspiring your plant is mr mono. Respect. Best indoor plant ive seen in a while if not ever :)

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Cheers fella!

I've honestly never heard of boiling the roots of a plant, what's the outcome of doing such a thing? Is it a replacement to flushing?

It is foxtailing but with alot of leaf!
Weird hope she sorts herself out mono.

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Ditto!

I've raised the light another four inches to rule out heat stress. There isn't any light leaks.

I'm guessing the extra leaves is due to higher nitrogen levels ( I've been feeding balanced @ half strength all the way from seed). So she is on a reduced n from now on.

Only time will tell now...

Regular foxtailing is something I'm not fussed about but the extra leaves have made some of the buds rather unsightly.

the plant looks like it's growing new flowers. this has happened to me before when I lowered my light while in flower.

how do you like the led grow light so far? have you flowered under it?

looking mighty fine.

Hey Rifleman,

That's what I'd always thought. Foxtailing was probably the worst way I could have described the situation.

From what I read today it's excess growth due to excess n late flowering.

I've honestly no idea what it is... the pics are from the affected buds. They are all main colas, but not ones closed to the light, all the growth is coming only from the top, they are normal otherwise.

I see what you mean. Not what I was thinking. It is odd though. Hope she straightens out.

Cheers fella!

I've honestly never heard of boiling the roots of a plant, what's the outcome of doing such a thing? Is it a replacement to flushing?

Kind of yes. It also fastens the curing alot. After my buds were dry after 6 days they already tasted good, they dried a bit faster because they have been washed too. A week cure tasted smooth like after 4 weeks+ the grows before. I was growing in soil when i tried it and used regular mineral bloom fertilizers. Last feed was 4 or 5 days before boil. I boiled them with plenty runoff when i thought they are about ready to harvest. Then i had them under the light again for another 2 days. The difference in these 2 days was massive. It ate itself really fast because the roots were useless. This fastens the curing alot. I guess its something you might like.

I have Atomical Haze 70 days flower from late november that got boiled. Looks golden beige like its been found in an ancient grave or something :)

Maybe you try this on a stereo-grow with clones to compare it. I like it and a will do it again. Just protect the plant from hot steam until it cooled off and keep am eye out for perfect ventilation and lower humidity levels after this procedure.

Actually next time i harvest i will compare boiling vs regular, boiled and washed vs regular washed. I have my eye on longer curing and the differences of high and taste over the month. 2 different strains from clone bt

Go mono! Go mono!

Back
Top Bottom