Mono's 12/12 From Seed - Test Grow

I'm down too, I'm learning a bunch from all the grows going on here.

Dr Bob I was kindly corrected by Mrs Mono... Breeder of the Northern Lights x Blueberry (Northern Lights Blue) is delicious seeds ;)

That was it! Delicious Seeds was the one I grew out and loved it. Thanks Mono and Mrs Mono!

Bob

Good stuff, thanks bud.

My current autos should be about 2 weeks quicker to finish than my last photo run when I gave them 2 weeks of 18/6 so not much in it time wise depending on how late the autos run lol. By the time I give 12/12 from seed a go I should have done 5 different auto strains and have a good baseline for yield and stuff.

I really hope you find a 'definitive' answer to whether auto's on 18/6 or 24/0 produce more than a photo-period plant going 12/12 from seed.

If a photo-period plant, 12/12 from seed, yields more than an auto flowering plant in roughly the same time then there seems to be no point in auto flowering plants at all... Unless for outdoors?

I see you're off to a flying start! You just can't keep a good grower down.

Subbed, and keen to see what you pull out of the hat this grow.

I'm down too, I'm learning a bunch from all the grows going on here.

Thanks Guys. Hopefully this grow will be interesting... But... It's the next one I'm more excited about ;)

Got some pics coming up. Not really a whole lot to say on the plants to be honest.

One of the NL Blue have shown female pre-flowers and staggered inter nodes signaling some flowering hormones are beginning to flow through the plant. The other NL Blue, Jack Herer and Bubas gift (only a day into 12/12) are still just growing vegetatively.

24 days old today, 12/12 from day one and looking like another week or so before flowering... At least they are getting bigger every day :):)

IMG_085538.JPG
IMG_085633.JPG
IMG_085741.JPG

Impressed with your 12/12 grow.. Its something to consider for any grower. How often are your watering these gals? Does it make a difference...?

What a size difference between them all. Are they all on day 24? My little Bubba Kush on 12/12 from seed is looking like your Afghani lol. I hope it takes off like your other ones did.

The three in the square tubs are 24 days old on 12/12 from seed, under the 600 watt hps. Bubbas Gift went into flowering this morning, although she is the same age she was growing under the 250 watt hps ;)

The afghani is going real slow... lol

Impressed with your 12/12 grow.. Its something to consider for any grower. How often are your watering these gals? Does it make a difference...?

Thanks matey. I'm growing in coco, so watering to run off twice during lights on.

About 1 litre of water and nutrients per plant, I expect this to go up about 50% over the next three or four weeks before dropping back down to a litre a day again ;)

They are really big for 24 days. I take it autos grow quicker than photos in the first few weeks?

Looking good.

I'm now going to run 12/12 from seed as well. I got seeds in the mail, but need room in my tent.

I just might have to build another small tent and do one of these 12/12 from the jump jobs! i think i might have enough Reflectix insulation wrap and pvc pipe to build a 1.5'x1.5' 3' tall micro box.. hmmmm we're gonna need some more bulbs! lolz :cheesygrinsmiley::slide:

Thank you very much bud. If I remember rightly the breeder is world of seeds. I'm not too sure exactly what made this strain appealing, but the described yield and flowering time are certainly a bonus :)

:):)
:high-five: welcome bud

Congrats on your POTM and POTY buddy! What a plant that bubblegum was ;)

Autos... I gave up on them about a year ago once I realized they took about three weeks longer than even a sativa photo-period plant going 12/12 from seed :laughtwo: Some growers on here have had some fantastic results with auto's, I've grown to hate them haha

Mono,
I see you feel strongly against autos. You have inspired me to run a two tent grow. Hm...autos vs 12/12 photos. Kinda sounds like a soccer matchup. :)

Mono,
I see you feel strongly against autos. You have inspired me to run a two tent grow. Hm...autos vs 12/12 photos. Kinda sounds like a soccer matchup. :)

I'm pretty sure that by the time I get round to more photo-period Kush (is there any other kind, really?) Mono will have inspired me to go 12/12 from seed too.

Might even run some autos on 12/12 too....either way, 12/12 again soon :)

They are really big for 24 days. I take it autos grow quicker than photos in the first few weeks?

Looking good.

Thanks Bud.

To be honest, I'm not sure. From my own experience there is little to no difference running auto's on a veg cycle or photos 12/12 from seed. Other than the auto flowering plants requiring a longer day 18/6 or 24/0.

Back
Top Bottom