BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

Sorry I've not put an update's I've been really busy with work life and shit. Grow is still going not really had any problems still running the cool tube and set it up perfect so it's working now. I have been bending them

On day 20 of real VEG, Going to go for another 7 Days and then will start flower.

Feed is 1.6EC, 2 Liters each going to up this to 3 literes each this week.

TW 0.7EC > CAL MAG 1EC > NUTES 1.6EC.

Here are some pictures, Do you lot think it will fill that tent up or to small to flower for a good yield.

Tent hight is 2M

Pictures :

Will do another update, then from the flowering stage I will start to do update dates every 3 days, with feed etc. Once this one is done I've got some autoflowering seed's on order with some more seed's and will run them after this one then back to photo's.

I'm hoping for a min of 300g or 4oz per a plant from these 3 plants What is your estimates ?

6 Weeks 2 Days

Closer to 2 oz dry

With the price I've paid for the nutes & setup I could of bought 6o'z of really good grade from local. Will be happy with 2.5z each. Going to run auto-flowers after this one my mate has had some success with auto's under 600 watt 3oz per a plant.

He use medium Mapito @Pennywise heard of this

It's costly at start up but then once you have things in place and take some clones then things really add up on the other side. Plus you know what's in them and how they're handled. My daughter lopin says nothing from the dispensaries can come close to the product coming out of my garden. Satisfaction takes some time

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom