BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

I'm trying to post as many update's on this thread as I can with pictures and information so I can look back on it and it's advice I get from the great growers here.

I'm still reading @Cultivator threads as-well, Then onto @Cultivator Disciple Journal.
-
Pictures : 18-06-18 Light on. 18/6 : Light is all the way to the top of the tent, Temps are a healthy 25C

This is the CalMag I'm using.

@Cultivator is going to get back at you. He's just very busy this week. Try and find someone's technique you like and stick from day one to harvest with it.

I can only imagine how busy cult is!

I'm going to look through Cults picture album and see if there is any other pictures of his bending etc.. and will take a look at all the names you & @Pennywise have mentioned.

Personally speaking for @Asesino85. Trust me, if you arent growing purely "for the people" just to show off what you can do with 1 plant and veg it for 6 months, his quad-lining is your choice.

The method is very simplified, you just have to be careful not to break a branch. Do it nice and slowly over time. Dont rush it.

I am not here to do a commercial for him, but it really works and it extended my veg just by 1 week. I personally don't see a point vegging for 3 months to do a beautiful plant so you can get some bonus forum points. For me its all about the yield and quad-lining will definitely improve my yield and didn't extend my veg so I'm quite happy with it.

The results speak for themself. This plant is drinking eight liters water a day. Day 21 flowering.

Personally speaking for @Asesino85. Trust me, if you arent growing purely "for the people" just to show off what you can do with 1 plant and veg it for 6 months, his quad-lining is your choice.

The method is very simplified, you just have to be careful not to break a branch. Do it nice and slowly over time. Dont rush it.

I am not here to do a commercial for him, but it really works and it extended my veg just by 1 week. I personally don't see a point vegging for 3 months to do a beautiful plant so you can get some bonus forum points. For me its all about the yield and quad-lining will definitely improve my yield and didn't extend my veg so I'm quite happy with it.

The results speak for themself. This plant is drinking eight liters water a day. Day 21 flowering.

Going to take a look at his stuff in a min, So many people so many ways. Love that picture :)

Back
Top Bottom