Black Friday 2021 DYNOMYCO Sale

DYNOMYCO

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to update you that we’ve got an awesome deal going on on our site! If you are in the USA you’ll probably want to take advantage of this! 15% off everything on our site, and you get free shipping above $50 plus you get free DYNOMYCO rolling papers and stickers!

If you’re in Canada or the UK, reach out and we’ll hook you up with a discount through Amazon ;)

Have an awesome day everybody!
black-friday-banner-1080-X-1080-3.jpg

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to update you that we’ve got an awesome deal going on on our site! If you are in the USA you’ll probably want to take advantage of this! 15% off everything on our site, and you get free shipping above $50 plus you get free DYNOMYCO rolling papers and stickers!

If you’re in Canada or the UK, reach out and we’ll hook you up with a discount through Amazon ;)

Have an awesome day everybody!
black-friday-banner-1080-X-1080-3.jpg
420 pm great timing.
Thank you for your support.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey there Mr @DYNOMYCO . I have to be honest as a UK based grower I've not seen your product before. May I ask what advantage you guys offer over other alternatives? I have used another product for some time as there really isn't any other option available, I thought.

Hey there Mr @DYNOMYCO . I have to be honest as a UK based grower I've not seen your product before. May I ask what advantage you guys offer over other alternatives? I have used another product for some time as there really isn't any other option available, I thought.
Hey!
Thanks for your comment.
I'll break it down for you:
  • DYNOMYCO is 3x more concentrated than Mykos. We have a higher concentration of propagules per plant, at a lower application rate and at a lower price per plant!
  • Our main fungi was isolated in the dead sea region in Israel, the salties place in the world, and so it is tolerant of salinity, heat and drought.
  • It's a pure mycorrhizal inoculant. No other active ingredients in the product. What does all the work is the fungus!
  • It's based on over 33 years of R&D.
  • Compared to Great white, DYNOMYCO doesn't contain ANY ectomycorrhizal fungi, which don't associate with cannabis, and all other herbs, veggies, leafy greens. DYNOMYCO was developed for cannabis!
We're in multiple shops in the UK already, you can check out our store locator here.
If you've got more questions, feel free to ask

Hey!
Thanks for your comment.
I'll break it down for you:
  • DYNOMYCO is 3x more concentrated than Mykos. We have a higher concentration of propagules per plant, at a lower application rate and at a lower price per plant!
  • Our main fungi was isolated in the dead sea region in Israel, the salties place in the world, and so it is tolerant of salinity, heat and drought.
  • It's a pure mycorrhizal inoculant. No other active ingredients in the product. What does all the work is the fungus!
  • It's based on over 33 years of R&D. You can check out videos of side-by-side comparisons here
  • Compared to Great white, DYNOMYCO doesn't contain ANY ectomycorrhizal fungi, which don't associate with cannabis, and all other herbs, veggies, leafy greens. DYNOMYCO was developed for cannabis!
We're in multiple shops in the UK already, you can check out our store locator here.
If you've got more questions, feel free to ask
Thank you for a very comprehensive breakdown. I have to say I have used white shark for along time so it could be time for a change ☺️

It's a bit late for my current run. But I'll definitely give your product a try on my next one. Be interested to see the difference and if it's as good as you say I don't think I'll regret changing :)

It would definitely be an advantage to get more product for less as I tent to do quite large scale grows and use alot of mycorrhizae usually.

Thanks again

Thank you for a very comprehensive breakdown. I have to say I have used white shark for along time so it could be time for a change ☺️

It's a bit late for my current run. But I'll definitely give your product a try on my next one. Be interested to see the difference and if it's as good as you say I don't think I'll regret changing :)

It would definitely be an advantage to get more product for less as I tent to do quite large scale grows and use alot of mycorrhizae usually.

Thanks again
£49.94 amazon 750g pack mate as you grow quite a few in one go that would last through

£49.94 amazon 750g pack mate as you grow quite a few in one go that would last through
Yeah I seen that pal. Even the smaller one is almost half the price of the white shark tub I buy lol. Gotta give them a try next time :). I'm already in my final pots now so. It late for this run but next time it's on my list hehe.

Btw @DYNOMYCO I was wondering if you could help us with some information.

I personally grow in a combination of Coco and perlite at 70/30. A few of my 420 friends mainly @InTheShed @Jon and @Emilya have been discussing the merits of adding unsulphured pure black strap molasses to the feed as a way to help support the microbial environment.

The main consensus seems that Coco doesn't need molasses as it doesn't have the same microbial environment as soil or natural growing mediums.

My question is, does adding a mycorrhizae does this not now add microbes which in turn would benefit from the molasses?
Or are they wholly supported in a symbiotic way with the plants roots?

Any info would be great as it's rare to actually get to speak to someone involved like you are @DYNOMYCO

Let me clear something up while we wait for Dynomyco to make an appearance. Myco is a fungi, not a microbe. The microbes come from different products than Great White or Dynomyco, such as those that are built into the Geoflora, or available as separate inoculation products such as RealGrower's Recharge, URB or Voodoo Juice.

Let me clear something up while we wait for Dynomyco to make an appearance. Myco is a fungi, not a microbe. The microbes come from different products than Great White or Dynomyco, such as those that are built into the Geoflora, or available as separate inoculation products such as RealGrower's Recharge, URB or Voodoo Juice.
What about 100% insect frass and Chitin? Which my Coco/perlite does contain?

I'm just trying to work out whether it's worth adding molasses to my mix or not. I did a bit of googling and I found that "the majority of fungi thrive on such sugars as glucose, fructose, mannose, maltose, and, to a lesser extent, sucrose." :)

Yeah I seen that pal. Even the smaller one is almost half the price of the white shark tub I buy lol. Gotta give them a try next time :). I'm already in my final pots now so. It late for this run but next time it's on my list hehe.

Btw @DYNOMYCO I was wondering if you could help us with some information.

I personally grow in a combination of Coco and perlite at 70/30. A few of my 420 friends mainly @InTheShed @Jon and @Emilya have been discussing the merits of adding unsulphured pure black strap molasses to the feed as a way to help support the microbial environment.

The main consensus seems that Coco doesn't need molasses as it doesn't have the same microbial environment as soil or natural growing mediums.

My question is, does adding a mycorrhizae does this not now add microbes which in turn would benefit from the molasses?
Or are they wholly supported in a symbiotic way with the plants roots?

Any info would be great as it's rare to actually get to speak to someone involved like you are @DYNOMYCO
Hey,

First, once you do begin growing with us you'll ask yourself why you hadn't switched over sooner .

As for your question. DYNOMYCO is a fungal inoculant as answered. Our fungi require plant roots in order to receive their sugars and food and in exchange for that they provide the nutrients the plant needs. Bacteria can benefit from molasses though!

I will elaborate further and say that microbe community will benefit tremendously from having mycorrhizal fungi in the mix. It will create a hyphal network for bacteria to move around on. Check out this amazing video here on how bacteria move on the hyphal network!

Mycorrhizae is the foundation for a thriving rhizosphere!

Hey,

First, once you do begin growing with us you'll ask yourself why you hadn't switched over sooner .

As for your question. DYNOMYCO is a fungal inoculant as answered. Our fungi require plant roots in order to receive their sugars and food and in exchange for that they provide the nutrients the plant needs. Bacteria can benefit from molasses though!

I will elaborate further and say that microbe community will benefit tremendously from having mycorrhizal fungi in the mix. It will create a hyphal network for bacteria to move around on. Check out this amazing video here on how bacteria move on the hyphal network!

Mycorrhizae is the foundation for a thriving rhizosphere!
Thank you for your response and the information. Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom