CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Hey @Herbies Seeds how come your not selling any individual packs of your Chocolate Thai anymore? I think 🤔 it’s one of your best strains and it’s definitely 💯 my favorite daily smoke. CL🍀. :thanks:
Hello, thank you for your question. Chocolate Thai is available in our USA express site in case you are located in the USA: Buy Chocolate Thai feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds USA - Herbies

Otherwise, you can always write to our live chat and our advisors will gladly help you to find a similar strain.

Hello, thank you for your question. Chocolate Thai is available in our USA express site in case you are located in the USA: Buy Chocolate Thai feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds USA - Herbies

Otherwise, you can always write to our live chat and our advisors will gladly help you to find a similar strain.
Ok @Herbies Seeds am I missing something here? I just checked your USA Express website and I still don’t see individual packages for your Chocolate Thai. Idk 🤷‍♂️ CL🍀

Did you click the link Herbies dropped? It brought me directly to it.
That’s strange that the link 🔗 brings you right to it but if you try using the magnifying glass 🔍 on the USA Express site you can’t find it. Idk 🤷‍♂️ CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

That’s strange that the link 🔗 brings you right to it but if you try using the magnifying glass 🔍 on the USA Express site you can’t find it. Idk 🤷‍♂️ CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to hear that. Please, write to our live chat on the website and you will be advised on the procedure.

Back
Top Bottom