Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Looking good in there Tokin :high-five: :passitleft:

I have a party every year for 420 day.
You're welcome if you can make it.

TR
4  19 give me a miute.jpg

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter and @MochaBud

So, how is @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy doing?
Glad you ask. :thedoubletake:

Both of the PGC are in 5 gallon SIP container and doing well. Both are taking about quart/ liter of solution a day and doing great. The leaves are on the rich side of green from @Remo Nutrients grow formula, under @ViparSpectra LED's lights and are very healthy. They are currently getting 5ml per gallon or 1.25 ml per liter of each of the recommended grow formula. Everything is pretty straight forward from here, I am just a caretaker.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter and @MochaBud

So, how is @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy doing?
Glad you ask. :thedoubletake:

Both of the PGC are in 5 gallon SIP container and doing well. Both are taking about quart/ liter of solution a day and doing great. The leaves are on the rich side of green from @Remo Nutrients grow formula, under @ViparSpectra LED's lights and are very healthy. They are currently getting 5ml per gallon or 1.25 ml per liter of each of the recommended grow formula. Everything is pretty straight forward from here, I am just a caretaker.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
I'm encouraged by your PGC's! How nice!
Thank you @InTheShed
I believe all had a good time.
Nice prep work for the party! 420 forever!

nice plants. good work.
some of the sativa dom PGC i see growing look a bit sensitive to n levels. roy and a couple others with the more rare indica dom seem to be sensitive to k levels and temps affecting k uptake.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @StoneOtter and @bluter

Both @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy are looking excellent with no signs of any pending problems. This has been a very easy plant to grow, requiring very little extra attention. PGC #1 seem to be growing faster than #2. Both will be getting a boost in their nutrients at solution change on Sunday. I have done a little bit of defoliation on both to open them up better for light and air penetration.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Wow, I am not use to this much company; Thank You for stopping by @InTheShed , @bluter , @Ke0ncp , @Jungle Joseph and of course you @StoneOtter

My wife is home from the hospital, so now I can give my ladies a little more attention. When I get busy with my wife's care my plants get enough care to get by. She is doing much better now, so I need to go take a good look at my ladies to make them all Queen of the ball.

I will be increasing their nutrient level to start, get in there and open her up to the light, and check all setting for optimum growth. I should have a positive reaction within a few days. I will take images of the before and after to explain what and why I am doing it.

Time to get some work in on the ladies.
Talk to you later.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom