Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Comparative By Baron Von Blurple

Happy 420 Baron! Looks like everything is ready for the big event, by which I mean the Quadulating Grow Balls®. :)
Rig er up to go! Yet no balls? I'm ready anyway!
First Im going to need something to quadulate....ze kloness.

Und zen ve makes mit Baron Von Blurples Quadulating Grow Balls®.(Again, this part must be said in deep thick German accent)

Today in Das Schloss

I moved the Window Sill Sistas out of the window sill and into Das Schloss a couple of days ago, and to be honest, things have been a bit of a challenge with the environment out there in the garage. The plants appear to be suffering from cooler temps and or a humidity issue. My VPD is struggling.

In particular one plant really was droopy and lethargic looking, the other better, but showing signs of droopiness as well. Definitely not praying up towards the light.

So my solution for the last 24 hours was to drop the humidity as low as ambient would let me. And to a degree, they have made a bit of a recovery....they were worse.

Today, I have put the heat mat underneath them to try and keep them a bit warmer. The weather here is about to degrade to freezing or barely above freezing for the next couple of nights and highs of 5 degrees C (40 ish degrees F).

They may have to get dragged back to the window sill again...we'll see.

Stay funky Bros!

Sorry about the temps out there. :( Given how big the heat mat is can you prop up all the sides and warm the pots from all directions?
Its not very flexible.....one would have to band it in some way. That being said the temp gauge is in the soil set for 23 degrees and its reading 22.7.

It is doing its job.

Back
Top Bottom