Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

Purple Ghost Candy [PGC] from @SeedsMan is now well rooted and feeding quite heavily, the stretch I was seeing at seedling stage has stopped and she is now becoming more bushy with vigorous shoots [perfect for clones]

Purple Ghost Candy

Nice growing, Growings!

💚🌱💚🌱💚🌱
Yeah, sometimes they grow nice sometimes they don't lol
At this stage I'm not sure I can deal with anticipated stretch so I'm thinking clones but now she's bushing so I'm not sure

Damned if I can remember your previous form, I remember the logical transition though 🤔

The leaves of Purple Ghost Candy seem to have a characteristic mottling on the fan leaves
It's not a nute def or CaMg - perhaps 23°C is still a touch cool for it

The leaves of Purple Ghost Candy seem to have a characteristic mottling on the fan leaves
It's not a nute def or CaMg - perhaps 23°C is still a touch cool for it

i'm keeping things about 26c right now.

Cheers bluter
Raised the lamp 6" and turned it up another notch and the temp is now 25°C rising

what are the feed levels ? looks a little like it wants some k

what are the feed levels ? looks a little like it wants some k
AN Sensi Coco 75% full strength [4-2-4]
I do have some 6-3-9 on hand too, maybe I'll try a dose of that if I see any further mottling
Agree it looks like a K ask, but I'm putting that down to the low temperature at the moment

Agree it looks like a K ask, but I'm putting that down to the low temperature at the moment

cold will interfere with uptake for sure. your temps don't strike me as all that bad though. are you dropping much at night ?

cold will interfere with uptake for sure. your temps don't strike me as all that bad though. are you dropping much at night ?
Temp drops to 18-20°C overnight, so I'm running 20/4 instead of my usual 18/6 and have extractor on lowest setting, off overnight to try to preserve some heat

Temp drops to 18-20°C overnight, so I'm running 20/4 instead of my usual 18/6 and have extractor on lowest setting, off overnight to try to preserve some heat

i use a space heater which keeps it up at 22 - 24c at night. my day temps are 25-26c with the light going. that extra 2 degrees at night could probably help you.

PGC Day 40, topped once

PGC day 40.JPG

Ignore the apparent colour, Nikon D40 has a tendency to overexpose by 0.7 stop unless I fiddle around with settings

looking good.

there might be a slight phos ask. the edging is an indicator. the dark spots looking like k may have been phos as well.

Back
Top Bottom