Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

I fucked around and found out
IMG_8083.jpeg

I broke two branches on this plant 🤣 I knew better with the first branch, they were still young, but the second one caught me off guard.

As long as you get it back on the plant and secured quick enough, usually it can be saved
I don't think I'll LST these much, just double-top/quad then flip
Have to be careful as I don't have a lot of height to play with so 5L pots and probably have to chop the tops off after stretch

I don't think I'll LST these much, just double-top/quad then flip
Have to be careful as I don't have a lot of height to play with so 5L pots and probably have to chop the tops off after stretch

None of mine have any short phenos. All four plants are tall and aggressive with very similar growth patterns. Great candidates for top/quad/manifold though. Should produce at least some picture worthy buds. We’ll see what the quality is. If their health is any indicator, it should be a really nice sativa, maybe a bit of indica because there are some fat fingers on the leaves. Who knows though, hybrids are crazy

None of mine have any short phenos. All four plants are tall and aggressive with very similar growth patterns. Great candidates for top/quad/manifold though. Should produce at least some picture worthy buds. We’ll see what the quality is. If their health is any indicator, it should be a really nice sativa, maybe a bit of indica because there are some fat fingers on the leaves. Who knows though, hybrids are crazy
I'm very tempted to do a clone SoG so I don't have to worry about height
I could do 25 in 1L pots @NickHardy style, just with less fart gas :rofl:

I'm very tempted to do a clone SoG so I don't have to worry about height
I could do 25 in 1L pots @NickHardy style, just with less fart gas :rofl:
1 litre is a good size. Probably get away with twice a day watering there. Those grey/black totally garden centre standard pots are about 2L. I’m using them in the breeding tent.

Its been a bit neglected and these were flowered briefly and revegged making them look really odd! Just improving them to reverse and make seeds but they’re on those pots a and some over a meter without trying (nor watering many days I reckon!)

Nick

IMG_0594.jpeg

I fucked around and found out

I broke two branches on this plant 🤣 I knew better with the first branch, they were still young, but the second one caught me off guard.

As long as you get it back on the plant and secured quick enough, usually it can be saved
Hi :)

I’ve recently had success with cloning the snapped arm then replanting into the pot once it rooted.

Shes the unluckiest plant I’ve ever grown. I think I tore 4 hands off lol.

IMG_4280.png
IMG_4278.jpeg

Hi :)

I’ve recently had success with cloning the snapped arm then replanting into the pot once it rooted.

Shes the unluckiest plant I’ve ever grown. I think I tore 4 hands off lol.

IMG_4280.png
IMG_4278.jpeg

Hello, :passitleft:

What was your process from the moment you snapped the branch until it rooted?

Hello, :passitleft:

What was your process from the moment you snapped the branch until it rooted?
Hi Keffka :)

Just dipped it in a cloner and buried it in a potting mix. I think approx 10 days later I put her back in the mother pot.

She is a talk streak of pelican shit. I’ll get a bit of video for you today if you like. I have a three called Trala’s Tent. I’ll tag you there.

:)

Quick update - pics later as I'm knackered right now 😩

There was a possibility of some fresh seeds a while ago but nothing doing, so I only have 1 PGC plant

Purple Ghost Candy pheno I do have grows like a Sativa - 9" tall and at just node 3, and I already buried 2" of stem
That tells me that flowering this baby in a 5' tent isn't going to work, so I will be doing a clone SoG - I'll try topping each of the 6 side branches, aiming for 12 clones - if I only get 6 clones, that's more of a puddle than a sea lol
If I get 12, I'll flip them as soon as they're rooted; if I get 6 they'll go into bigger pots and veg for a while

I also popped a GSC [doing fine] just in case I balls up the PGC clones lol

Same as me right now? Zoot city! :partyboy:
I've been digging, weeding, mowing, sowing and training brambles with a BBQ on the side all day
I am now at my desk, think I sat down about 3hrs ago and haven't moved since
I'm blaming hard work, not Blue Dream ;)

Back
Top Bottom