Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

biobiz and canna are fairly similar. i think canna does have a little more calmag.
i run a little cal mag on most nutes. it does smooth a few things out. i've never run a full dose though on anything.
Biobizz is organic while Canna Coco A + B is completely synthetic. With Canna you may get away with just using the base in coir while with Biobizz you need Grow, Bloom, Topmax and possibly their Calmag solution. Alga-mic and Bio-heaven? It's asking for many different products.

Canna is easier to use in my book and more predictable. Canna also has some fully organic formulas that I haven't used personally and the results may differ.

I still use Biobizz fish mix on my flowering girls in very low concentrations in late flower. I believe "Rhizotonic" from Canna is humic acid and kelp extract. They don't say on the packaging but the black color gives it away.

Calmag is good for buffering pH with many different nutrient formulas and without other buffers it's often well needed. It all depends on what you use and what's already in the mix.

Canna is easier to use in my book and more predictable. Canna also has some fully organic formulas that I haven't used personally and the results may differ.

the canna organic is what's mostly in circulation here.

Calmag is good for buffering pH with many different nutrient formulas and without other buffers it's often well needed. It all depends on what you use and what's already in the mix.

that's pretty much where it sits in my toolbox. i'm running an older MC which is pretty weak on having it's calmag available. it doesn't need much but still needs to be present.

Cool, I spend a lot of time in Cornwall mid-winter when there's nobody else around
Ahh no Newquay for the VW thing or surfing or Boscastle, Tintagle or Lizard in the summer when it’s crazy packed huh??

Mid-winter I love it there. You can find great big places to rent for the week and no one is around except for the locals and the sheep!

Ahh no Newquay for the VW thing or surfing or Boscastle, Tintagle or Lizard in the summer when it’s crazy packed huh??

Mid-winter I love it there. You can find great big places to rent for the week and no one is around except for the locals and the sheep!
You got it, though I can't do Tintagel for vertigo - I literally belly-crawled back to the car park
Long walks on deserted beaches followed by a pint in the local and a full on roast dinner by an open fire - that'll do me :cool:

Many great memories and places in that area. I really love it. I’ve been trying to convince my wife we should move there and she wants no part of if, yet she still won’t give up her UK citizenship…. She is pretty bummed that her passport is no longer maroon, but that’s a topic I won’t get into here.

Smoke on!!!

Many great memories and places in that area. I really love it. I’ve been trying to convince my wife we should move there and she wants no part of if, yet she still won’t give up her UK citizenship…. She is pretty bummed that her passport is no longer maroon, but that’s a topic I won’t get into here.

Smoke on!!!
Sennen, Kynance, Lamorna, Port Isaac - love it
I was in Boscastle in the 2004 flood, man that was scary, never seen anything like it before or since

My passport is under one leg of my desk but it's expired anyway lol

I was in Boscastle in the 2004 flood, man that was scary, never seen anything like it before or since

I’ve watch the news coverage of that and you can see car alarms going off in the ocean!! Is that also where Gull Rock is and that pub that is right on the cliff? My father in law wanted his ashes shot off in fireworks pointed towards Gull Rock. We have the ashes and the fireworks he bought stored at my brother in laws house to do it for the next time we are over :)

All the shops have the mark on the walls of where the flood came too. It’s crazy!!

Chichester 1994 - they closed my school for our GCSE mock exams I hadn't studied at all for. Woke up the day we were due back at school after New Year.

My Mum went mental. "You don't deserve to be this lucky"

<bites apple> "But I am"

Finished top of 280 students in the exams by like miles a week later.

MC seems really well regarded round these parts? I know why speak of it is verboten - silly. But its good? Our Dutch Pro supply is becoming a bit flakey so just a quiet eye looking for alternatives.

Passports? My maroon UK one expired two weeks ago. Not ordered a new one yet. Entering Penang, Malaysia in January the queue was slow and so they opened an impromptu EU desk. I'd been chatting to this English couple, thirty somethings in the line next to me. "Oh yeah best decision our country ever made, changing the colour of its passports!" Cue eye rolling "Like yeah, right?!"

Anyway - I flipped to my passport has a pint of Guinness on the front and joined that queue! They were not impressed!

I'm about as legit as you can get for my Oirish one, my daughter though? She can get UK, Irish, Thai and Hong Kong! She'll be like Jason Bourne one day with a safety deposit box full of passports!

Chichester 1994 - they closed my school for our GCSE mock exams I hadn't studied at all for. Woke up the day we were due back at school after New Year.

My Mum went mental. "You don't deserve to be this lucky"

<bites apple> "But I am"

Finished top of 280 students in the exams by like miles a week later.

MC seems really well regarded round these parts? I know why speak of it is verboten - silly. But its good? Our Dutch Pro supply is becoming a bit flakey so just a quiet eye looking for alternatives.

Passports? My maroon UK one expired two weeks ago. Not ordered a new one yet. Entering Penang, Malaysia in January the queue was slow and so they opened an impromptu EU desk. I'd been chatting to this English couple, thirty somethings in the line next to me. "Oh yeah best decision our country ever made, changing the colour of its passports!" Cue eye rolling "Like yeah, right?!"

Anyway - I flipped to my passport has a pint of Guinness on the front and joined that queue! They were not impressed!

I'm about as legit as you can get for my Oirish one, my daughter though? She can get UK, Irish, Thai and Hong Kong! She'll be like Jason Bourne one day with a safety deposit box full of passports!
This is awesome!

I’ve watch the news coverage of that and you can see car alarms going off in the ocean!! Is that also where Gull Rock is and that pub that is right on the cliff? My father in law wanted his ashes shot off in fireworks pointed towards Gull Rock. We have the ashes and the fireworks he bought stored at my brother in laws house to do it for the next time we are over :)

All the shops have the mark on the walls of where the flood came too. It’s crazy!!
My wife's house, back in the shitty jungle based village has no glass in the windows. Every 2-3 years it floods. Were there glass in the windows it would just break.

The house is about 90cm off ground level. The tide marks are 2m above that. Her Mum sleeps on the crockery cupboard when it floods, I bought them a canoe for the floods!

Like mental.

The Chi floods btw? Like nothing. It was just a news story and totally overblown, slow news days just after NY. The Bocastle ones like way way worse.

Back
Top Bottom