Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy By MochaBud

I think I was just sticking both thumbs in the soil :rofl: thanks @Bill284 I hope your forecast looks better than mine :hmmmm: no grilling for us this weekend :popcorn:
Same here. 🥶
Get out your woolies. ;)
Stay warm Buddy :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looking good, Mocha.
Thanks @HashGirl :passitleft: haven't been posting as much as I should be, or following others journals, the doctors want to make sure I'm okay, so they're running tests and such, I appear to have a blockage in my aortic artery somewhere in my belly, blocking blood flow to my legs...they've been cramping when I try to go for a run, hell of a thing, I've been shot, stabbed, and half blown up, and it's my heart that's trying to give up on me now :hmmmm: thank God I'm married to a retired surgical nurse, she's the one that found a diminished pulse in my hips indicating a blood flow problem...oh well, just a few more things and hopefully I'll be jogging around the lake soon, and catching up with all this too :thumb::popcorn:

Sorry I haven't been posting much :hmmmm: but hopefully that's about to change :popcorn: I was asked recently by @HashGirl what I meant by amending my soil to buffer the PH, well it's mostly organic with added bat guano, fish blood and bone meal, in my base of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, I already added earth alive last time, so it won't need it this time but, I also add 1 cup of epsom salts, and 2 cups of lime rock dust to 3 square ft. of soil, this is what buffers my PH with the FF nutrient trio, otherwise I let my microbes do the work with their feeding of my own organic tea :morenutes:and yes I recycle my soil :thumb: I put this in here because I had to do that today to transplant my baby PGCs :yummy: and here they are in there new homes :snowboating:

and a pic of my baby closet in general, and a shot of my flower tent :ciao:

008.jpg

010.jpg

Well I started making the rounds to other peoples journals, not all yet, but soon hopefully :thumb: I have to admit you guys/gals are doing fantastic jobs :yummy:

I have to be honest :hmmmm: I'm kinda lazy when it comes to going full tilt on all the amendments and fertilizers :lot-o-toke: I have a method and it's contrary to and goes against the "rules" we all learned here :rofl: for instance, I water my babies from the bottom most times :thedoubletake: until they're older, then I water normally, and then I let my water/feed set in the bottom of my catch trays until the plant soaks it up, which could be over night sometimes :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::ciao: don't try this at home people :rofl: because there is a method to my madness :headbanger:

And here are my PGCs tonight after being transplanted and topped :morenutes:at day 19 from sprout

Well they were fed yesterday, I make a mix of worm castings, bat guano, Grandmas unsulfured molasses, banana peels, eggshells, old used coffee grinds, and top it off with water. Then I put my old fish tank aerator to work bubbling and mixing it for about 6 hours, and...they seem to like it :morenutes: :morenutes: here they are at day 27 from sprout :slide:
007.jpg

006.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg

Hope everybody's doing well :passitleft::snowboating:

Things are looking more than just good here at the Organic Martian Sunset !

Bravo!

:bravo:

Things are looking more than just good here at the Organic Martian Sunset !

Bravo!

:bravo:
Thanks Baron :passitleft: I had to transplant them into their final home, they were getting root bound, so into 5 gallon fabric pots they go :morenutes::morenutes:

003.jpg
004.jpg
008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom