Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy By MochaBud

I'm guessing that's up to @Sparkey224 :rofl: but sure there's plenty of room and lots of popcorn :hug::popcorn:
I haven't popped my PGC yet so I'm watching seedlings to try to get an idea how they grow while the current run finishes
The germination rate looks great from what I've seen so far but they do look a bit stretchy?

I haven't popped my PGC yet so I'm watching seedlings to try to get an idea how they grow while the current run finishes
The germination rate looks great from what I've seen so far but they do look a bit stretchy?
Well, I can tell you from experience, they grow too slow :rofl:

Welcome back, Mocha. I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too but I can't start yet so I'll be watching the ones started now and would like to include yours, too?

Welcome back, Mocha. I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too but I can't start yet so I'll be watching the ones started now and would like to include yours, too?
I guess the answer would have to be, hell ya :hug: how have you been Girl? It's been a minute :passitleft:

It's a slow process at first but here 3 days after sprouting, (They sprouted on 3/10/24) they're trying to get their second set of leaves. I forgot to mark and mention my sprout date on my pics, so I'm doing it now :lot-o-toke:

and just for good measure, here's a shot of my tent after lights out :morenutes::morenutes:

Well it's day 4 from breaking surface and their already showing their second set of leaves :slide:I have them about 8 inches under a 400 watt HPS dimmed to 50%, so it's about 200 watts on them and the other babies. They are both in straight FFOF and next watering they will get a small amount of nutrients, I do not have them covered, and have never seen a need to :hmmmm: okay well here they are in all their glory...

In my last post I said they were getting their first feeding but, the soil was dry :hmmmm: I fed them after that set of pics on 3/17 now the morning of 3/18 they look like they grew some already :thedoubletake: all I gave them was a half teaspoon (2.5ml) FF Grow Big...half teaspoon (2.5ml) Cal-Mag...and 1 tablespoon (15ml) FF Big Bloom...all mixed into a gallon of water, and here they are this morning :morenutes:

I guess the answer would have to be, hell ya :hug: how have you been Girl? It's been a minute :passitleft:

I'm good, Mocha. My cannabis gardening hasn't been going very well in the past year due to recurring PM but I'm going to do a thorough cleaning before starting my next round and hope that nips it in the bud.

It's really disheartening growing when I'm getting less than 50 grams per plant.

I'm good, Mocha. My cannabis gardening hasn't been going very well in the past year due to recurring PM but I'm going to do a thorough cleaning before starting my next round and hope that nips it in the bud.

It's really disheartening growing when I'm getting less than 50 grams per plant.
Well it sounds like we need to get you growing more than 50gr a plant then!

Well here on the morning of 3/15 their first set of leaves seamed to almost double in size overnight. I might add I don't PH my water or nutrients, if you have your soil right it will buffer the PH for you :ciao:

When you say, "if you have your soil right it will buffer the PH for you", do you mean using LOS (organic) soil?

Well it sounds like we need to get you growing more than 50gr a plant then!

Thanks, OG. I'm going to do some things differently next round so I'm confident the plants will be healthier.

I had to basically start over from scratch when I had PM, but I filled a spray bottle with straight vinegar and sprayed the inside of my tent down good wiped it around, then just wiped it clean...vinegar will kill all mold to it's roots, where bleach will only kill surface mold...if you catch it soon enough, I used Listermint to kill it on my plants, you have to spray it lightly and let it set for 3 days, and repeat if necessary, absolutely no light after spraying.
When you say, "if you have your soil right it will buffer the PH for you", do you mean using LOS (organic) soil?

Thanks, OG. I'm going to do some things differently next round so I'm confident the plants will be healthier.
Yes, I use organic mostly, but I also use the FF trio in it, and I amend my soil with epsom and crushed lime

Well another day in paradise :hug: I woke this morning to a wonderful site :thedoubletake: my babies are growing up fast, their hanging over there Seedsman tabs now and their stalks are getting thicker, I may have to transplant them soon :hmmmm: ...

So my little Purple Ghost Candies are 2 weeks old today and they are quite happy, but are taking water/food more often, I think I'll wait to transplant though :hmmmm: at least till I have to water everyday :morenutes:

Those magic cups?:morenutes:
They are doing great.
Hope your weekend goes well my friend. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I think I was just sticking both thumbs in the soil :rofl: thanks @Bill284 I hope your forecast looks better than mine :hmmmm: no grilling for us this weekend :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom