The Alberta Growers Lounge

Wild fires are fucked ..... Unit is sitting at 7 feet drinks 2. ...... 5 gallon buckets every day and a half
PXL_20230504_235130775.jpg

Wild fires are fucked ..... Unit is sitting at 7 feet drinks 2. ...... 5 gallon buckets every day and a half
PXL_20230504_235130775.jpg
Are you safe my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

GT 3.0 doing some foxtailing about a month out. Reduced the photo period to 10/14 ...they really don't like the hot summer we have had....oh well
Man, I have had tent temp highs of 40 c. Too hot!

GT
IMG_20230803_065441.jpg

GT 3.0 doing some foxtailing about a month out. Reduced the photo period to 10/14 ...they really don't like the hot summer we have had....oh well
After 4 days of reducing the photo period to 10/14 from 11/14 the white pistils are browning up and the fox tailing appears to have slowed down. These Statives are weird and finicky. I will let these guys go till first week of Sept I think. Then trade out and start to flower a strong growing Sativa dominant Indica hybrid Killer A5 Haze that I started in mid/late June and have it outside. To keep the Killer short I have toped it now twice and hope to keep it under 3 feet for my grow shed before the stretch....

Maaaan!! It’s been a wild summer for everyone!! Very Smokey everywhere!! I hope everyone has been safe and had a happy summer!! Been thinking about popping a seed through the winter :kisstwo:
Welcome back, I think there is time to get in on this

20231021_124302.jpg

My KA5H brought inside and flipped about Aug 24/26. Buds are solid and doing well with trichoms cloudy now. ⁹Unfortunately I have to give her the chop by Nov 5 and start her into cobs by the 8th. as I have things to do in Nov. This plant has been much easier to deal with than the GT 3.0.
That’s an awesome photo!! 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom