The Alberta Growers Lounge

We’ve thought about selling the farm and moving back into the city but we’ve been here 34 years spoiled to the country side. Surely not gonna move back to the city I moved from still disorganized. Check out the west fertilizer blast on utube for one hell of a show.
When we first moved here there were apopulation of a whopping 189 now it’s 1315 .
Joged my memory, that was one hell of an explosion! You guys need a Cruz to Cancun ............ I couldn't help it.:)

The Americans are not set up for the cold some of the homes are not even insulated , drive safe, check your water lines for cracks, prepare for cracked roads driveways etc.... and please consider buying alberta oil and gas via pipeline to heat your home
You couldn’t have said it any better we need groceries. All stores major and the ma and pa are empty. We start our defrost today . Luckily I only lost one pipe , quick repair . We can get by out here in the country plenty of wildlife. I don’t know if Alberta oil makes it to Texas .

You couldn’t have said it any better we need groceries. All stores major and the ma and pa are empty. We start our defrost today . Luckily I only lost one pipe , quick repair . We can get by out here in the country plenty of wildlife. I don’t know if Alberta oil makes it to Texas .
It would of but the first thing Joe Biden did was shut down the pipeline ,

Well technically the first thing he did was send troops to Syria.. well maybe they were around the same time. Not seeing the good here but didn't expect to either. Let the pipeline flow and bring our troops home. We have more important things we can spend that money on and save lives instead. My political rant for the day, my apologies. Happy Friday everyone!

Getting my baking done to.
20210220_094833.jpg

Have just been watching and liking for the past several months and I decided to post my experiment
I am growing a cbd blueberry with could cbd thc ratio 8:8
Decided to do some trimming about day 20 of flower and then try to root some small cuts from lower part of plant (see pics)
They took about 25 days to root and just transferred from peat plugs into small pot
They took alot of the nutrients form the leaves to form roots and I hope they become plants
Has anyone else tried this

20210220_080434.jpg

Yep, first fawking thing he did.

spent billions of dollars to start that pipe line and most of it is finished around the henday... just to have that guy rip it away from us...

:lot-o-toke:
I woke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off, I sat and wondered
Started hummin' a song from 1962
Ain't it funny how the night moves?
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closin' in

Just got out a Bob Seger cd:thumb:
I love it! :high-five:

Have just been watching and liking for the past several months and I decided to post my experiment
I am growing a cbd blueberry with could cbd thc ratio 8:8
Decided to do some trimming about day 20 of flower and then try to root some small cuts from lower part of plant (see pics)
They took about 25 days to root and just transferred from peat plugs into small pot
They took alot of the nutrients form the leaves to form roots and I hope they become plants
Has anyone else tried this

20210220_080434.jpg
Sweet!! Welcome peoperhead!
yes sir that is what is called cloning lol and reveging back to veg.
I just did a cloning tutorial in my journal not too long ago.

Yeh it takes a while to reveg, and those look like they were a good way into flower. Good luck.
They were quite small buds with lots of white hairs at day 20 of flip and the buds just matured when I was trying to root them
They cuttings came off the bottom of the plant
Finally the remaining leaves are coming back with some green after almost going completely yellow while the bud matured and the roots developed

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have been enjoying these pax era pods they sell at dispensaries as I have been living in a temp apartment. This weekend I wanted to burn some so I picked up pre rolls. They are the Franco lemon cheese from 48 north. I grew that strain as a freebie seed and ended up being one of my favorites and stacking up nicely in scrog. Anyway, loved those joints can't wait to get my own growing again.

Also picked up a basil plant at the local Co op that was grown hydro. Thinking I will consider a larger tent with a little section for starting herbs. The place we agreed to sign the lease signed with others so we are looking at a larger place today. Larger house, larger tent ⛺ have a good one!

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have been enjoying these pax era pods they sell at dispensaries as I have been living in a temp apartment. This weekend I wanted to burn some so I picked up pre rolls. They are the Franco lemon cheese from 48 north. I grew that strain as a freebie seed and ended up being one of my favorites and stacking up nicely in scrog. Anyway, loved those joints can't wait to get my own growing again.

Also picked up a basil plant at the local Co op that was grown hydro. Thinking I will consider a larger tent with a little section for starting herbs. The place we agreed to sign the lease signed with others so we are looking at a larger place today. Larger house, larger tent ⛺ have a good one!
Sounds like you’re settling in nicely!!

how you like the city so far?

Sounds like you’re settling in nicely!!

how you like the city so far?
I love it. The sun, the food options. Only complaint is the snow removal isn't quite on par with what I am used to but we both have pretty big suvs so no real issue just funny to me how people deny that it could be better haha at least in my experience

I love it. The sun, the food options. Only complaint is the snow removal isn't quite on par with what I am used to but we both have pretty big suvs so no real issue just funny to me how people deny that it could be better haha at least in my experience
Ya you need them down there. Some years if it's a really snowy year can see a foot over night.

Back
Top Bottom