The Alberta Growers Lounge

Hey friends! Just jumping in I will have to go back and catch up. Moving to Calgary on Thursday so once I am set up I'll definitely be enjoying the 4 legal plant rule and hanging out here if you don't mind. Hope all is well!

Hey friends! Just jumping in I will have to go back and catch up. Moving to Calgary on Thursday so once I am set up I'll definitely be enjoying the 4 legal plant rule and hanging out here if you don't mind. Hope all is well!
Niiiice!! Good ol’ cow town!! Good ol’ YYC!!

Where you moving from? Hope the move goes smoothly for you and you’re fam jam!!

jump on in anytime. There’s a lot of bull shittin around :passitleft:

Niiiice!! Good ol’ cow town!! Good ol’ YYC!!

Where you moving from? Hope the move goes smoothly for you and you’re fam jam!!

jump on in anytime. There’s a lot of bull shittin around :passitleft:
Thanks backlipslide! Been a while! I'm moving from Minnesota. Today is actually the last day of packing. So far so good as long as the work visa is all good we should be in quarantine Thursday afternoon.

Moving sure is a pain, I hope auctions are still a thing in 50 years when my kids pick my home cuz I ain’t moving all this stuff again. :rofl:

I hope it goes smooth for you @Modest grower! Hit me up to shoot the shit once you’re all settled, I’m in the Calgary area.

Thanks backlipslide! Been a while! I'm moving from Minnesota. Today is actually the last day of packing. So far so good as long as the work visa is all good we should be in quarantine Thursday afternoon.
I'm looking California....
But feeling Minnesota.

Sorry...singing out loud here.

Welcome to the YYC! I think, weather wise, its a step up from Minnesota...not a lot, but enough.

Moving sure is a pain, I hope auctions are still a thing in 50 years when my kids pick my home cuz I ain’t moving all this stuff again. :rofl:

I hope it goes smooth for you @Modest grower! Hit me up to shoot the shit once you’re all settled, I’m in the Calgary area.
Will do! I have never been to Calgary (or Canada) so a local friend would be fantastic.

Happy quarantining!! You’ll have to let us know how the trip goes!!

are you flying and paying a moving company? Or are you driving it up?

Will do! I have never been to Calgary (or Canada) so a local friend would be fantastic.
Very cool!! You’ll love it up here!
I’m about 2.5 hours north of yyc, I’m in yeg. If you are confused at that lingo. It’s the airport tags. Calgary is yyc (obviously) and yeg is Edmonton.

you’ll catch on to that crazy ‘Bertan lingo quick! Lol

Happy quarantining!! You’ll have to let us know how the trip goes!!

are you flying and paying a moving company? Or are you driving it up?

Very cool!! You’ll love it up here!
I’m about 2.5 hours north of yyc, I’m in yeg. If you are confused at that lingo. It’s the airport tags. Calgary is yyc (obviously) and yeg is Edmonton.

you’ll catch on to that crazy ‘Bertan lingo quick! Lol
Sorry, missed your question my first read through. Moving company is transporting all of our stuff and we are flying.

Hoping to only have to quarantine for 48 hours with additional testing, we shall see. Hope all is well today!

Sorry, missed your question my first read through. Moving company is transporting all of our stuff and we are flying.

Hoping to only have to quarantine for 48 hours with additional testing, we shall see. Hope all is well today!
That makes it easier in you guys!!

I thought quarantine is up to 14 days. Unless you’re tests come back negative. Which takes about two to three days.

hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!

We received our negative test results just now so we are free to roam around. I am very close to a dispensary so I am thinking edibles are in my afternoon. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I can't wait to explore Calgary.

Put them to work!! Lol

been in my basement all day... lil bit electrical work, lil framing work, now drywall work, and after that I’m a tin basher... then I’m a taper! Lmao! Jack of all trades! Hahaha :smokin:
Ya I gotta go there to but I am gonna wait till the kids are at school, sometimes less helpers are better

Back
Top Bottom