Rewis19, Chemical Bride, TS3000

Rewis19

Hi all, my name is Rewis19 and this is my first grow journal here at 420magazine so please be kind :)

I would like to give a HUGE shout out to Mars Hydro for sorting me out with a 1.2 x 2.4 tent and the TS3000

If everything goes to plan I will be growing 8 x Chemical Bride from Green House Seed Company.

I will be starting these off in my small 60cm x 60cm tent under the Mars Hydro TS1000 (150w) light, here they will stay until they’re about 2 weeks old. Once a decent root ball is formed, I will then place all 8 in to they’re final pots (12 ltr). Below I will list all the equipment I am using

Veg Tent
60cm x 60cm tent
• Mars Hydro TS1000
• 1ltr Starter pots
• B&Q multi purpose verve
• 4inch Extraction + Rhino Hobby filter

Late Veg + Flower Tent
Mars Hydro TS3000 + 1 x 600w HPS
• 1.2 x 2.4 Mars Hydro tent
• 12 ltr round pots
• Canna Coco Pro Plus
• Canna nutrients
• Rhizo system drain to waste
• 2 x 16” Wall fans
• 10” 1500m3 Gekko extraction + 1000mm Rhino Pro filter

I think that’s all for now, if there’s anything I’ve missed please bring it to my attention :) as soon as I’ve put finished putting the tent together il update with pictures. I will start to germinate seeds over the weekend.

Enjoy the Ride, Peace out ✌

Looks great man very nice write up. Not familiar with your nutes but do you have a cal-mag solution in there? Check your labels to be sure since most are NPK only and require an add on for calcium & magnesium.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you 013.

Here, below is the Canna nutrient range. My previous grow I had great success only using the base nutrients A/B along with the Rhizotonic during veg, and pk in flower.
F1E2F5E9-F14C-4778-84A4-ED61CF3ADAAD.jpeg

As for a cal-mag solution, I haven’t really needed to use any. Maybe the odd foilar here and there.

I expected that I would need to supplement it, as my tap water EC value is 0.0. But like I said, I haven’t had a issue with it yet, so I will continue as I am until I see and need for it. Saying that though, this will be my first side by side grow using HPS + the TS3000 so I’m expecting to add a little on the LED side. Time will tell

Hi all, my name is Rewis19 and this is my first grow journal here at 420magazine so please be kind :)

I would like to give a HUGE shout out to Mars Hydro for sorting me out with a 1.2 x 2.4 tent and the TS3000

If everything goes to plan I will be growing 8 x Chemical Bride from Green House Seed Company.

I will be starting these off in my small 60cm x 60cm tent under the Mars Hydro TS1000 (150w) light, here they will stay until they’re about 2 weeks old. Once a decent root ball is formed, I will then place all 8 in to they’re final pots (12 ltr). Below I will list all the equipment I am using

Veg Tent
60cm x 60cm tent
• Mars Hydro TS1000
• 1ltr Starter pots
• B&Q multi purpose verve
• 4inch Extraction + Rhino Hobby filter

Late Veg + Flower Tent
Mars Hydro TS3000 + 1 x 600w HPS
• 1.2 x 2.4 Mars Hydro tent
• 12 ltr round pots
• Canna Coco Pro Plus
• Canna nutrients
• Rhizo system drain to waste
• 2 x 16” Wall fans
• 10” 1500m3 Gekko extraction + 1000mm Rhino Pro filter

I think that’s all for now, if there’s anything I’ve missed please bring it to my attention :) as soon as I’ve put finished putting the tent together il update with pictures. I will start to germinate seeds over the weekend.

Enjoy the Ride, Peace out ✌
Welcome looks like you're set for lift off. The people here are fantastic all the help you need. Toke on

1 metre squared is small??? I've just upgraded to a 1x1 and its a dream compared to the 600x600:laugh:
There's only a handful of UK growers on here mate. So it's a pleasure to meet another..
Good luck anyway. I will be watching closely

1 metre squared is small??? I've just upgraded to a 1x1 and its a dream compared to the 600x600:laugh:
There's only a handful of UK growers on here mate. So it's a pleasure to meet another..
Good luck anyway. I will be watching closely
Ah yeah I’ve grown in my 1x1 for about 3 years I think and it’s been a nightmare. My last grow I pulled 15oz from it

this was it

0953E40C-821C-4BB4-8753-661575A6B511.jpeg

I’ve done a terrible job germinating these, I was hoping for 8 plants but I’ve only had 3 sprout with another 2 just about showing. From these I will chose the best 4. These will go on the right hand side of the tent

and the 4 for the left side of the tent will be a new strain to me

2B45DE61-8E6C-4B21-BA70-7BB86873D932.jpeg

Not enough fresh air exchange, domes are for clones to keep RH high since cuttings do not have roots, Seed sprouts are developing tap roots but here the added RH hurts. seed sprouts & seedlings don’t need domes.

Think of it this way…. would you rather have a newborn baby that could breathe by itself or a newborn baby that needed an incubator to stay alive?…. Which is stronger - the one that doesn’t need an incubator - right?

Not enough fresh air exchange, domes are for clones to keep RH high since cuttings do not have roots, Seed sprouts are developing tap roots but here the added RH hurts. seed sprouts & seedlings don’t need domes.

Think of it this way…. would you rather have a newborn baby that could breathe by itself or a newborn baby that needed an incubator to stay alive?…. Which is stronger - the one that doesn’t need an incubator - right?
Domes are also for seedlings to help keep the high RH. I have been using this method for years with great success, I will not change it now because you’ve said this. I understand what your saying, but it helps to keep my humidity high without the need of using a humidifier. Once they’re about a week old I will remove the domes and then introduce the humidifier

Back
Top Bottom