No - but I've tried quite a few brands and they all work, just that some may get better results for your personal techniques and idiosyncrasies of your setup and the strain
Best results I've had is CannaCoco A+B for yield but BioBizzz NFT is not far behind

Welcome! I think my current hydro system is close to what you're looking to build. Keep in mind this is iteration 1. I'm already planning a couple changes for version 2:

So far I've added the following to the original to improve it:

• Angled reservoir to better distribute nutrients in solution
  • Bypass valve with a long draining hose going out the wall and a short mixing hose that just recycles what's in the reservoir so I can 'mix' in res.

The first issue I've had is how to keep my res air temp down. I hope to find time and motivation to build myself a chiller soon.

Anyhoo, I like it though I'm sure there's easier ways to do it.

Again, welcome to 420. :tommy:

Well guys, some new kit has been delivered today won’t be long until we’re ready to go

FAB3D558-7511-4030-B23E-E4F089602373.jpeg

Hi all, just to liven this up a little. I’ve now received all my bits and bobs to get this grow on the way!

firstly, over the weekend il be building a partition wall in the garage to hide everything. Il get a diary on the go when I start the build/grow
Great news. Tag me in when you get sorted :thumb:

Well, partition wall has been built and the garage has been emptied. I’ve just gone to build my tent and I’m missing all the corner pieces though I have all the poles but none of the corner connectors. I have emailed @Mars Hydro and also the person that offered me the sponsorship, so I hope I get a response soon. My seeds are getting delivered this week so I want to get them going soon as possible
DFCB3D83-7539-4C2C-A26D-929CD0EF9B03.jpeg

Welcome Rewis19! I'm interested to see what you do with the auto water system. Once I get a few grows under me, I may set-up my own auto water system. I have an old PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) laying around that would be fun to experiment with :snowboating: :welcome:

Hi all, for those of you that are interested in following my diary here is the link

Back
Top Bottom