My 1st Closet Grow Revolver Auto Flowers

$140? 288.2 (Samsung LM301B) Board w/heatsink for $80, Meanwell driver for $50, Shipping will run you $10 and you'll need a male AC plug. QB's use less electricity and because they produce less heat you'll save money on exhaust fans and the electricity you will use to run them
I'm in the midst of chopping CK's Purple Kush(2) and their Cali OG Kush (2). I grew them in a QB tent (2 boards; 240 watts in a 4x2) and I rooted the tops and grew them in a different 4 x2 with 2-300's and a 450 (405 real watts total) those tops grew nicely but compared to the QB plants the PK buds weren't as big, the COK's were as big but weren't as dense as its counterparts in the other tent. (It is amazing how much better the QB's 240 watts grows better than Viperspectra's claimed 1050 or real 405 watts grows) They will work great for hash oil though:bong:
A little searching on the internet will yield the seller I used (not a sponsor so it's not proper to provide a link) or PM and I'll give it to you; DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY (LIKE I DID) ON CHEAP LED LIGHTS!!! (unless you want a veg tent; they do work great for that)
Do you got a pic of the set up you mentioned on this post as I'm wanting to buy another light and I'm thinking of a QB but I don't know what Watts the set up you suggested is?

Back
Top Bottom