LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

Waiting for flowers ...
Very nice. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith.
She looks like she's bought into the program BudMan!

Looking forward to see what she does now. :Rasta:
Thanks GBD, she sure has! Her res was nearly empty this morning after only two days, so I mixed up 3 gallons of nutrients and I'll start filling the res daily. She moving so quickly and getting really bushy. Now she had better start flowering soon before she outgrows the tent!

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 18" (40DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-04:00 - Speed 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-04:00 High 60% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 68% RH, Speed 10, default off
Vivosun AeroLight A200SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -OFF-
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto)
Date: 4/1/24 Day# 47
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: MC 5.5g/G (910ppm/5.8pH)​

Lizzy is up to about 1.6 liters/day now. As her foliage increases she respires more. The RH in the tent is up to 60% for the first time since she's been in there and the exhaust fan is kicking in frequently. And of course, she's drinking more and more each day. I'm pH'ing and keeping her topped off daily now.

I've noticed something recently. The Prescription Blend holds pH much better than my MC blend. I don't see the spikes that I did with the MC, both a couple of days after res change and just occasionally. I was watching the pH while adding the PB the other day, and noticed the spike in pH with the silica, and the buffering of the other nutrients bringing the pH back down as they were added. I don't usually supplement my MC with additional Silica, but I'm wondering if it will help buffer the finished nutrients and keep a more consistent pH. I'll be trying it when I mix up the flower nutrients for Lizzy and see if it holds pH better.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png

I updated her LST today. For the binder/wire tie-downs I just unhooked the LST from the branch and moved it one node up. I added a few more LST points and replaced a few carhooks with wire, too. She's just about as big as I want her before flower, as she's taken up most of her half of the perpetual auto tent. I see pistils and trics on the new leaves so I feel like she's close. If she still doesn't look like she's ready to flower by the weekend I'm thinking about giving her 24-48 hrs darkness to see if it kicks her into flower. I'm happy she's growing well and looking healthy, even if she may need her own tent by the time she's done ;)

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Silica FTW! It's like Frank's Red Hot, I put that $hit on everything! Keeps me from having to use ph-up.

(Although I actually hate Frank's Red Hot, and don't put that $hit on anything)

That's a terrific turnaround, and I'm looking forward to her move to the Annex! :thumb:
Thanks Shed. She seems to be heading that way, doesn't she?

Silica FTW! It's like Frank's Red Hot, I put that $hit on everything! Keeps me from having to use ph-up.
My water is around 8 pH but it's pretty soft at only around 100ppm. So the pH changes pretty easily. I'm hoping the Silica will help buffer the nutrients and keep the pH from drifting over a couple of days. We'll see soon enough.
(Although I actually hate Frank's Red Hot, and don't put that $hit on anything)
Blasphemy! I go all the way back to when it was called "Durkee's" and really used to put it on everything. Especially working in an office with microwave meals, I kept it in my desk drawer and Frank's made that crap edible. Now, I make most of my own food and rarely use it (but I love Slap ya Mama). I still love it for buffalo wings and a few other recipes:

Buffalo Chicken Pasta - Mix together and serve!
8 oz cooked pasta (I like shells)
1 lb cooked chicken
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup Frank's red hot

My water is around 8 pH but it's pretty soft at only around 100ppm. So the pH changes pretty easily. I'm hoping the Silica will help buffer the nutrients and keep the pH from drifting over a couple of days. We'll see soon enough.

Blasphemy! I go all the way back to when it was called "Durkee's" and really used to put it on everything. Especially working in an office with microwave meals, I kept it in my desk drawer and Frank's made that crap edible. Now, I make most of my own food and rarely use it (but I love Slap ya Mama). I still love it for buffalo wings and a few other recipes:

Buffalo Chicken Pasta - Mix together and serve!
8 oz cooked pasta (I like shells)
1 lb cooked chicken
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup Frank's red hot
LMAO! Never heard of Slap ya Mama, BudMan!

My mom loves hot sauce. I just ordered her a bottle. I think she'll be tickled by the name (or maybe not). :)

Oh, and great recovery on Lizzy. Whew, what a tizzy! :Rasta:

LMAO! Never heard of Slap ya Mama, BudMan!

My mom loves hot sauce. I just ordered her a bottle. I think she'll be tickled by the name (or maybe not). :)

Oh, and great recovery on Lizzy. Whew, what a tizzy! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. Slap Ya Mama is a cajun seasoning salt with a good kick. Use it in place of salt and pepper and you'll rarely need hot sauce ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

• Vivosun AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
  • Circulation Fan
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 4/8/24 Day# 54

This girl is finally healthy and growing quickly. Yesterday I really cleaned her up for the first time. I removed most of her lowers, everything small and out of the light. I removed very little from the canopy, just a few big fans growing toward the middle.

After her defoliation I updated her LST. She looked so good I decided to move her under the A200SW 200W AeroWing. My veg garden is in full gear so I may borrow the other half of the tent for a bit, and I wanted her to have the big light. It puts a little more heat in the tent, a good thing this time of year. She sure looks good under there.

She's growing quickly and I'm updating her LST frequently. Today I added weights, in the form of garden staples, to her main branches. I'm hoping to use these to train the bigger tips well outside of the bucket. Although, truthfully, she's almost as wide as the tent is deep. She's still only about 12" tall, so if she starts to flower now she should have room. I switched her from 20/4 to 16/8 when I switched the light to encourage flowering. She's building like she's ready to start flowering, she's just taking her sweet time ;) She sure doesn't look like that sickly plant from two weeks ago!

Thanks GDB. Slap Ya Mama is a cajun seasoning salt with a good kick. Use it in place of salt and pepper and you'll rarely need hot sauce ;)
Oh snap! When I searched on it the first thing I saw was hot sauce so I assumed that's what you meant. The discussion had been about Franks Red Hot Sauce.

No matter. I'm still looking forward to giving my mom the hot sauce! :)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 4/8/24 Day# 54

This girl is finally healthy and growing quickly. Yesterday I really cleaned her up for the first time. I removed most of her lowers, everything small and out of the light. I removed very little from the canopy, just a few big fans growing toward the middle.

After her defoliation I updated her LST. She looked so good I decided to move her under the A200SW 200W AeroWing. My veg garden is in full gear so I may borrow the other half of the tent for a bit, and I wanted her to have the big light. It puts a little more heat in the tent, a good thing this time of year. She sure looks good under there.

She's growing quickly and I'm updating her LST frequently. Today I added weights, in the form of garden staples, to her main branches. I'm hoping to use these to train the bigger tips well outside of the bucket. Although, truthfully, she's almost as wide as the tent is deep. She's still only about 12" tall, so if she starts to flower now she should have room. I switched her from 20/4 to 16/8 when I switched the light to encourage flowering. She's building like she's ready to start flowering, she's just taking her sweet time ;) She sure doesn't look like that sickly plant from two weeks ago!

Nice rebound Lizzy. Now get out and run the fastbreak! :Rasta:

(Sorry, basketball on the brain.)

She'll take off with those wings, and I'd call that a 100% turnaround from earlier. :bravo: LKA!
Thanks Shed, and agreed. I was looking at pictures of her three weeks ago vs. today and it doesn't even look like the same plant.

She is spread out nicely. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Thanks Keith. She has good node spacing (not too tight) so she's been easier than most to spread out. I love how airy she is.

Nice rebound Lizzy. Now get out and run the fastbreak! :Rasta:

(Sorry, basketball on the brain.)
She's all alone on the fastbreak, now let's see the slam dunk (flowers?)!

She's all alone on the fastbreak, now let's see the slam dunk (flowers?)!
Let's hope for an old Shaq-like dunk where the whole backboard gets shattered! 🏀

Thanks Shed, and agreed. I was looking at pictures of her three weeks ago vs. today and it doesn't even look like the same plant.

This demonstrates why we should stick with our problem plants.

I think it improves us as growers. Our problem so,fingers skills.

Good job Cool Hand Luke 🤩

Back
Top Bottom