LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 32DLI)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 55% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off
- Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Plugged into GrowHub using Circulation settings
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App
Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 4/6/23 - Day# 97
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Water Only

Emmy is still plugging along in her SIP. I'm still seeing quite a few clear trics, but I'm also seeing a lot more white and ambers trics coming in. She may make it to day# 100 just because of Easter weekend scheduling. I wouldn't bet on her making it to 105 days, though.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Tell me you can look into this tent without getting excited!:circle-of-love: I think I got a little too close and the bud grabbed my beard:laugh:

BTW Trala, that arrow is borderline. I won't report you to the arrow police this time, but next time I might not be in as good a mood :rofl:
Lollingggggggggggg!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I took off all of Emmy's LST today and she didn't seem to notice. I'm looking forward to harvesting her in a couple of days. The wiggle test tells me she has quite a bit of weight on her!
Emmy - Day 97 wiggle test.gif

Loving that wiggle almost makes me giggle 🤭. Pretty lame huh, well what do you expect? I’m working with wiggle. Smh nice looking buds Bman. CL🍀
Thanks CL. I'm hoping that wiggle will make me giggle a lot ;)

Hey Luke :)

Happy Easter bruv!

🐰🐣🤍
Hope you had a great Easter Trala. My kids came out and we played games and had a big meal. It's always nice to have them all in the house again.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 32DLI)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 55% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off
- Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Plugged into GrowHub using Circulation settings
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App
Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

:green_heart: Harvest Update:green_heart:
Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 4/10/23 - Day# 101
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Water Only

Grow Temperatures
Emmy Temperatures Jan-Apr.jpg

Full Feeding Schedule
Emmy Grow Tracker - FULL.jpg

A couple of days ago I scoped Emmy again and I like what I see. A good mix of cloudy, clear, and some amber. She's ready to harvest.

Last night, on Day# 101 from sprout, Day# 73 of flower, and 10 days after the end of her drought Emmy was harvested.

I took her upstairs and, branch by branch, cleaned her up and hung her up on hangers.

She had the loosest buds I've seen. It looked more like foxtails stacked on top of each other. There wasn't much to clean-up after the drought. Most of the fans were shrivelled up and had these tough skinny stems.

We trimmed up some of the sugar leaves, but most were left on. Everything left is coated in trichomes. The buds, the tops of the leaves, the bottoms of the leaves, the stems, and even the brown shrivelled up leaves are coated. I had to clean my scissors every branch or two because they would stick shut. She is one of the stickiest plants I've grown.

We ended up with just over 4 hangers worth of buds. Everything is in the drying closet now, and I'm trying to get it to 60%/60f. I would be surprised if it took longer than 10 days to dry, just because they are so airy.

She should make for a very interesting smoke. She is mostly sugar leaves and airy buds. With all those trichomes, though, I'm getting excited to try her out. She looks like she will squish very well, so I'll get my first taste as soon as she's dry!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Nice takedown BudMan! She looks delicious!

I'm here wasting all my hangers for clothes. :)

Thanks GDB. I had a few boxes of binder clips from an old job and they work well with the hangers. It helps if you have a closet that you can dedicate to drying weed ;)

Looks good. Should be some great joint weed. A little loose and sticky should burn well. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:
That sounds nice. I'm looking forward to a nice daytime buzz, let's hope she delivers.

Back
Top Bottom