LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Congrats on a great grow and harvest. I sure am jealous that is a great daytime high. One of my favorites for wake n bake. CL🍀
Thanks CL, I can't wait to try her.
Congratulations on the Green Crack harvest, LKA! I hope she gives you the high you expect.
Thanks HG, and me too. Although, I'm sure I'll find a use for it one way or another ;)

Going to squish into hash?
Congratu-lota-ations!
:cheer: :bravo:
Thanks ANPF. I have a 6-ton dabpress, so I squish buds into rosin. The best part is you can do it as soon as they dry without waiting for the cure ;) The flavor is amazing, as is the effect!:roorrip:

Hope you had a great Easter Trala. My kids came out and we played games and had a big meal. It's always nice to have them all in the house again.
Sounds lovely. And omg it’s even better because you know at some point they’ll leave! Lol

How old are your kids?

Sounds lovely. And omg it’s even better because you know at some point they’ll leave! Lol

How old are your kids?
19, 24, & 27. And yes, as much as I love my children it's nice to get my house back when they leave ;)

First thing my son does is open the fridge.

Every. Single. Visit.

Do you have grandkids?
First thing my son does is grab the bong. He's the only one that uses it anymore. No grandkids yet...

Thanks ANPF. I have a 6-ton dabpress, so I squish buds into rosin. The best part is you can do it as soon as they dry without waiting for the cure ;) The flavor is amazing, as is the effect!:roorrip:
Oddly enough it's been recommended to me to look into ways of using rosin. Anything to get further away from smoking (I'm always going to enjoy hitting a joint or clean bowl though lol). How cheaply but reliably can one produce this rosin you speak of?... and uhm easily? These are questions I must now start finding the answers for. Im sure theres info all over this site :idea::nerd-with-glasses::hmmmm:

Oddly enough it's been recommended to me to look into ways of using rosin. Anything to get further away from smoking (I'm always going to enjoy hitting a joint or clean bowl though lol). How cheaply but reliably can one produce this rosin you speak of?... and uhm easily? These are questions I must now start finding the answers for. Im sure theres info all over this site :idea::nerd-with-glasses::hmmmm:
DabPress is a sponsor here, I got my press and everything else I need for under $500. Once you have the tools, you can press as much bud as you want! Click HERE for a post I did about pressing, and there are plenty of posts on this forum (I learned a lot from @gwhunran and @Grandpa Tokin ). I still enjoy smoking (too much) too. Between the rosin and dry flower vaporizor, though, I've cut down smoking a lot.

DabPress is a sponsor here, I got my press and everything else I need for under $500. Once you have the tools, you can press as much bud as you want! Click HERE for a post I did about pressing, and there are plenty of posts on this forum (I learned a lot from @gwhunran and @Grandpa Tokin ). I still enjoy smoking (too much) too. Between the rosin and dry flower vaporizor, though, I've cut down smoking a lot.
Thanks for the thread drops! This is definitely in the future for me here.

Thanks for the thread drops! This is definitely in the future for me here.

I own the 6-ton DabPress, too but I've had zero luck getting rosin no matter how long to press, the temp or the press itself. I've had help from @DonkeyDick and @Grandpa Tokin to no avail. I hope you have more success than I did.

I own the 6-ton DabPress, too but I've had zero luck getting rosin no matter how long to press, the temp or the press itself. I've had help from @DonkeyDick and @Grandpa Tokin to no avail. I hope you have more success than I did.
Well that's frustrating. I've never had a problem getting rosin out. Some come out better (Mimosa x Orange Punch is high yield and really easy to collect) and some are more difficult (Skunk Special is low yield and a pain to scrape up, in and out of the freezer it's so sticky). I still need to play around with different temperatures for each flower for optimum yield. I have plenty of flower to play around with, though ;)

Do you know the RH of your flower? I've heard of problems with flower that's too dry and needs to be hydrated. Do you bottle tech (see HERE for my bottle tech example)? Have you verified that your press is really heating the plates and is exerting enough pressure? There's gotta be an answer.

I’m sorry, that has got to be super frustrating. I’m with BudMan though there’s gotta be a reason and likely fixable somehow.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 35DLI)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 55% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off
- Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Plugged into GrowHub using Circulation settings
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App
Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 4/2/23 - Day# 93
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Water Only

I took a look at Emmy's buds yesterday with the scope. I'm starting to see a few ambers, but still a lot of clear. It looks like she could use another week in the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis. I don't see her going past next weekend, but we'll see.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow
those brownish-red hairs look spectacular under the scope budman, crud just saw the pubic hair post, never mind

Belated congrats on the harvest LKA, and great trichome pics! So much frost on there you won't mind the fluffy part, other than they use up a lot more jars than they should. :)

Im sure theres info all over this site
There's a great community of squishers over in Grandpa's thread, even if he's rarely around anymore:

Belated congrats on the harvest LKA, and great trichome pics! So much frost on there you won't mind the fluffy part, other than they use up a lot more jars than they should. :)
Thanks Shed, she's been in the drying closet for seven days so... soon.
There's a great community of squishers over in Grandpa's thread, even if he's rarely around anymore:
That's a great thread, thanks.

Well that's frustrating. I've never had a problem getting rosin out. Some come out better (Mimosa x Orange Punch is high yield and really easy to collect) and some are more difficult (Skunk Special is low yield and a pain to scrape up, in and out of the freezer it's so sticky). I still need to play around with different temperatures for each flower for optimum yield. I have plenty of flower to play around with, though ;)

Do you know the RH of your flower? I've heard of problems with flower that's too dry and needs to be hydrated. Do you bottle tech (see HERE for my bottle tech example)? Have you verified that your press is really heating the plates and is exerting enough pressure? There's gotta be an answer.

Thanks, LKA.

I've tried pressing freshly harvested bud as well as drier bud. I haven't tried using it since last year when I couldn't get it to work.

I looked at your bottle tech example and that's the way I tried it. I tried it at 190F, 195F, 200F, 205F, 210F, 215F and had no luck.

I used a temperature gun on the plates and they were accurate. How would I know whether enough pressure is being exerted?

Here are the pics from when I tried.

Thanks, LKA.

I've tried pressing freshly harvested bud as well as drier bud. I haven't tried using it since last year when I couldn't get it to work.

I looked at your bottle tech example and that's the way I tried it. I tried it at 190F, 195F, 200F, 205F, 210F, 215F and had no luck.

I used a temperature gun on the plates and they were accurate. How would I know whether enough pressure is being exerted?

Here are the pics from when I tried.

In the pics above you are not using a bag. I use 90 micron bags to contain the flower and let the rosin come out.

Back
Top Bottom