LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 35DLI)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 55% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off
- Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Plugged into GrowHub using Circulation settings
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App
Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil

Mar 29 2023 *** Drought Day# 9 ***
I'm a little worried about Emmy. I can tell by her weight that she hasn't been drinking much of her rescue drinks. She feels top heavy, too. No drinks today, I need to see her drink what's already in there.

Mar 30 2023 *** Drought Day# 10 ***
We're almost to the end of the drought, and I was happy to see Emmy drank most of her water. I added another 1 liter to the res to get her through the end. I think I'll end the drought tomorrow, on day# 11. Then I get to clean her up and see what she looks like without all those dead leaves!

Mar 31 2023 *** Drought Day# 11 ***
Emmy has had enough. After 11 days of drought, I filled her res up with 3 liters of fresh water this morning.

Looking back, I could have started the rescue drinks earlier, around day# 5. If I had been watching the RH in the tent better I would have seen her run out of water on Saturday (day# 5).

Once she stopped respiring she went downhill quickly, and by day# 7 most of the outside leaves were sucked dry. We'll see how she bounces back and, even more, how she smokes before I decide on any changes.

My wife and I spent about 20 minutes getting rid of most of the dead leaves. While the leaves were dry and crumbly, the stems were still tough and firmly attached. Brown on the outside and green on the inside: GOOD! Clippers were needed, and we both came away sticky.

She's mostly bud now, hopefully with enough green to bounce back. I'll give her a couple of days to hydrate and I'll scope her to see where she is. On day# 91 (flower day# 62) she's showing all the signs that she's done. She has very few white pistils (foxtails) and most are brown and crinkled in. Her calyx are swollen and she definitely smells the part. Luckily, the drought and our cleanup today did most of the harvest work for us. It won't be long now and she'll be up on hangers :)

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 35DLI)
- Circulation Fan*
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Plugged into GrowHub using Circulation settings
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Mar 29 2023 *** Drought Day# 9 ***
I'm a little worried about Emmy. I can tell by her weight that she hasn't been drinking much of her rescue drinks. She feels top heavy, too. No drinks today, I need to see her drink what's already in there.

Mar 30 2023 *** Drought Day# 10 ***
We're almost to the end of the drought, and I was happy to see Emmy drank most of her water. I added another 1 liter to the res to get her through the end. I think I'll end the drought tomorrow, on day# 11. Then I get to clean her up and see what she looks like without all those dead leaves!

Mar 31 2023 *** Drought Day# 11 ***
Emmy has had enough. After 11 days of drought, I filled her res up with 3 liters of fresh water this morning.

Looking back, I could have started the rescue drinks earlier, around day# 5. If I had been watching the RH in the tent better I would have seen her run out of water on Saturday (day# 5).

Once she stopped respiring she went downhill quickly, and by day# 7 most of the outside leaves were sucked dry. We'll see how she bounces back and, even more, how she smokes before I decide on any changes.

My wife and I spent about 20 minutes getting rid of most of the dead leaves. While the leaves were dry and crumbly, the stems were still tough and firmly attached. Brown on the outside and green on the inside: GOOD! Clippers were needed, and we both came away sticky.

She's mostly bud now, hopefully with enough green to bounce back. I'll give her a couple of days to hydrate and I'll scope her to see where she is. On day# 91 (flower day# 62) she's showing all the signs that she's done. She has very few white pistils (foxtails) and most are brown and crinkled in. Her calyx are swollen and she definitely smells the part. Luckily, the drought and our cleanup today did most of the harvest work for us. It won't be long now and she'll be up on hangers :)

I think you’re going to love the smoke, very happy, focused and energetic high. I wish I still had some. One of my favorite wake n bake strains. CL🍀

It could be. I haven't done anything to the LST in over 4 weeks, though, and most of the tie-downs are falling off they're so loose. And the Skunks had little to no training after flower, I just let them go up.

Whatever it is, it seems like if I pull out one nanner two grow back! I'm plucking a handful every day now and they're starting to grow in bunches. I'll be glad to get this guy out of the tent.
20230322_103320.jpg
I was at a grow expo in KC last weekend and this gentleman there showed me this new product and said that it will flip your plants back to female if they hermie on you and you don’t have to toss em out. I don’t know much about it since I'm on my first grow but I figure I would share with you more experience guys. Hope it helps

image.jpg

I think you’re going to love the smoke, very happy, focused and energetic high. I wish I still had some. One of my favorite wake n bake strains. CL🍀
I hope so. She seems to have a lot of Ruderalis in her so I'm still crossing my fingers the Green Crack shows up in the bud.

I was at a grow expo in KC last weekend and this gentleman there showed me this new product and said that it will flip your plants back to female if they hermie on you and you don’t have to toss em out. I don’t know much about it since I'm on my first grow but I figure I would share with you more experience guys. Hope it helps

image.jpg
Thanks, I'll have to read up on this. Very interesting.

Nothing but buds left, just wrap a baggie around it and call it a day! Spectacular harvest from an auto, you really nailed the feed and environment in this grow. Looks like it'll be a dank batch.

Nothing but buds left, just wrap a baggie around it and call it a day! Spectacular harvest from an auto, you really nailed the feed and environment in this grow. Looks like it'll be a dank batch.
Thanks Rhino, She smells really good too.

What are those characteristics?
Her five-fingered leaves look like ruderalis leaves, with the three fingers pointing together and two little fingers pointing out. She has a lot of three-fingered leaves and she's always had strange little buds too. I have two more seeds, I'll be very interested to see how similar they are.

She seems to have a lot of Ruderalis in her

She has a lot of three-fingered leaves
I've noticed that some autos also have fewer serrations on the leaf edges, like 7 "teeth" instead of 14..
I've always thought that that's the Ruderalis genes showing, but I could be wrong...I haven't grown enough autos to know if it's really a "thing", but it seems like it might be..

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

- Circulation Fan*
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
Other Equipment:

Date: 4/2/23 - Day# 93
Water Only

I took a look at Emmy's buds yesterday with the scope. I'm starting to see a few ambers, but still a lot of clear. It looks like she could use another week in the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis. I don't see her going past next weekend, but we'll see.

OMG! Is that a pubic hair?!

And guys, I think I’ve finally worked out whats in the special sauce that adds to his magic when it comes (no pun intended) to the LKABudman success!

869F64F9-E75F-40C1-9A1A-1EE477BAC573.jpeg

And guys, I think I’ve finally worked out whats in the special sauce that adds to his magic when it comes (no pun intended) to the LKABudman success!

....aaaand dead again ☠️👻🤣

Tell me you can look into this tent without getting excited!:circle-of-love: I think I got a little too close and the bud grabbed my beard:laugh:

BTW Trala, that arrow is borderline. I won't report you to the arrow police this time, but next time I might not be in as good a mood :rofl:

I'm curious about the ripening process during the next week. When I droughted to about the same stage of leaf damage as yours, I didn't get any more change from clear to cloudy during the final week before harvest.
Well now I'm curious too. She's at day# 96 now and still drinking over a liter a day. She is ugly, though, and I'm getting tired of looking at her. I'd be surprised if she lasted through the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom