Gorilla Cookies New Grower

BabaYager

hello to all masters and beginners!

2 weeks ago I started to set up my 2 grow tents from MarsHydro. 1m×1m×180cm. The light is FC-E 3000 of 300 watts. I use 20L fabric pots. I use CannaTerra Professional Plus. And the nutrients are the entire range from Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect (all of them)
The water i use have a maximum of 6.5 PH.
The plants are 11 days old.

20240405_111756.jpg
20240405_111902.jpg
20240405_111927.jpg
20240405_112905.jpg

I use their chart to guide me with the dosage.
Screenshot_20240405_114041_PDF Reader.jpg

So my question is:
I feed the plants once a week and after that just water?
And if anyone can help me with this one:
20240405_111840.jpg

It don't seems to be healty and i don't know what is it. Maybe spider mites...

Hi Babayager, and welcome to 420 magazine!
For starters nice set up.....I love the look of new equipment 🤤😅.

So I am unfamiliar with the cannaterra medium but a quick Google lookup is showing me that it is a coco blend.....and if I am right that means it should be treated as hydro?!🤔 @Bill284 is that right?

Anyhow, if it is coco then it would be treated as hydroponic system feeding full nutrients every other watering..... so feed full nutrients with water first day, then plain water the next, followed by feed full nutrients with water, then plain water......and repeat.

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼Which would explain the coloring that you're concerned about..... She's hungry! From the little reading online it says cannaterra has 1 week of nutrients in it to start......and your coming up on the second week.

Again Im personally unfamiliar but I do a lot of scrolling and reading here.... Hopefully someone who knows the medium will be a long shortly.

But great start and good luck.

Hi Babayager, and welcome to 420 magazine!
For starters nice set up.....I love the look of new equipment 🤤😅.

So I am unfamiliar with the cannaterra medium but a quick Google lookup is showing me that it is a coco blend.....and if I am right that means it should be treated as hydro?!🤔 @Bill284 is that right?

Anyhow, if it is coco then it would be treated as hydroponic system feeding full nutrients every other watering..... so feed full nutrients with water first day, then plain water the next, followed by feed full nutrients with water, then plain water......and repeat.

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼Which would explain the coloring that you're concerned about..... She's hungry! From the little reading online it says cannaterra has 1 week of nutrients in it to start......and your coming up on the second week.

Again Im personally unfamiliar but I do a lot of scrolling and reading here.... Hopefully someone who knows the medium will be a long shortly.

But great start and good luck.
Thanks for the reply!! So there is no spider mites? Im really terrorized by bugs in my grow enviroment, so i don't want them in, lol
200 ml of water its ok by that size?
Thanks! I would wish you good luck too but you seem to be a pro so the luck its out of the equation 🤣😅 i wish you big buds!!

Thanks for the reply!! So there is no spider mites? Im really terrorized by bugs in my grow enviroment, so i don't want them in, lol
200 ml of water its ok by that size?
Thanks! I would wish you good luck too but you seem to be a pro so the luck its out of the equation 🤣😅 i wish you big buds!!
No pro here my friend.... Just a touch of luck and a little knowledge.

As for the amount of water I believe the nutrients should have a dosage recommendation per liter or gallon. I would just recommend mixing all products your intending on using (Cal-mag added first and allowed to sit 10-15 minutes...if your using an additional supplement) and then just water until the medium is saturated and you have "run off ".

And no I don't see insect damage or anything to my eyes that would suggest pest.... Usually the light color of the leaves is most commonly caused by the plant being hungry for over watering..... And since it's a coco medium there really isn't much water retention so I would assume no to that reasoning.

Before doing anything I would wait for a second/third/millionth opinion 😂... I'm a full soil guy so my knowledge on other mediums is limited.

Hey Baba :ciao: welcome Buddy :welcome:
As you mentioned CT pro is a soil mix with bark & lime for ph.
Mix your nutrients in order calmag first.
Weak at first then feed to run off, let the pot dry a bit then give water.
Keep alternating water feed water feed with a dry In-between.
Nice set up.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi all!
Day 14:
A couple of days before, i noticed that i can't cool my 2 grow tents... the lights are set at 60% for the bigger ones and 40% for the smaller. I tested the lights at 100% and the temperature just grow to 30°C.. the temperature outside are 23°C to 27°C this week and we still in April.. i don't want to think at the nightmare on flowering when i have to put the lights at 100% and the temperatures outside will be 30°C 😱😱
I keep the tents open couse there is no smell yet...
20240408_153807.jpg

So i ordered a Mars Hydro 240x120x200cm Indoor Grow Tent. I think the heat inside my 2 actual tents are because of the size 100×100×180cm...
I will move the 2 lights in the new tent and search for a method to keep the balast outside the tent or at least far away from the plants.
In the future i will use one of the smaller tents for seedlings and the other for veg. And the big one for flowering 🥹
I took some pics from the 2 tents:
Tent 1
20240408_153323.jpg

Tent 2
20240408_153716.jpg

My medium it's too soft to wire for lst so i did this instead, it looks like torture
20240408_153418.jpg

20240408_153352.jpg

I'm going to try several variants of lst just to get some experience.

This one still have some issue but my Cal-Mag, and the rest of nuts will arrive in a week so... bad luck
20240408_153548.jpg

That leaf with the little hole on it was born like that 🤣 i checked for bugs, 0 bugs, not even lil flyes.
I'l be back on a few days 😁
i wish all of you big buds!

Back
Top Bottom