A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

Hey I read recently there is a move by the local Washington local indigenous American people to have the name changed back to the Redskins? Is that a thing? Any chance of success? The Raiders (LA) were my team as a kid - back circa Marcus Allen? 😅 That’s a long time ago! 😂

I agree. The end of the Jets game was off the chain! :Rasta:

Did you see Nick Chubb's leg get folded backwards tonight against the Steelers??? Just ridiculous. This season is not for the faint of heart!

Did you see Nick Chubb's leg get folded backwards tonight against the Steelers??? Just ridiculous. This season is not for the faint of heart!
Yeah, I saw it. Definitely hard to watch!😵‍💫

Hey I read recently there is a move by the local Washington local indigenous American people to have the name changed back to the Redskins? Is that a thing? Any chance of success? The Raiders (LA) were my team as a kid - back circa Marcus Allen? 😅 That’s a long time ago! 😂
It's a real thing - a petition with over a hundred thousand signatures and backing by multiple native American groups... but no. It isn't going to go anywhere. The name Redskins is never coming back...
For some reason I can call you White based on your skin, and you can call me Black based on my huge dong,:rofl::ganjamon:👩‍🦽) but we can't call Indians Red?
With any luck we could atleast revive our logo and institute a Native American themed team name. We had the most beautiful emblem in all of sports, and we tossed it in the garbage. Tragic.
They still play the Redskins fight song at the games though, just without the words and an extra beat added to substitute 'commanders' for Redskins. (If you were singing it)

Yeah, I saw it. Definitely hard to watch!😵‍💫
His career is over, he'll be announcing games with RG3 soon.
I dislocated my knee on my wedding day, it's a terrible feeling to put weight on your leg and have your knee fold like a lounge chair. It took a couple years before I could run without constantly focusing on keeping my knee in its socket. Even now, if I jump down more than a 2 foot drop I take a chance on dislocating it again. Last time it happened, I had to use a walker for 3 days just to go to work.

Changed your mind and messed up trying to make a break for it? :)

It certainly was a sign of things to come... she's living 3000 miles away now, literally as far as she could get and still be in the contiguous United States.

... all who wander are not lost.

20230927_105835.jpg

20230927_101439.jpg

20230927_101151.jpg

20230927_100313.jpg

20230926_134532.jpg

Had to watch my plant turn yellow on the camera while I was on a 10 day vacation... wasn't easy.
I've fed her and trimmed alot of the dead leaves off since these photos were taken. I didn't trim the dying leaves yet though, I won't trim them unless I see new green coming in, as they are still feeding the plant.
I'm off to work! Thank God, because I spent a fortune and I need to recoup!

20231002_014749.jpg

20231002_014753.jpg

20231002_014759.jpg

20231002_014811.jpg

20231002_014806.jpg

I don't just talk the foliar talk, I walk that foliar walk homedog. Mixed up a light brew to mist the leaves (and yes a little on the buds by proxy). A splash of Foliage Pro for nitrogen and minerals (not the FAA cause that shit smells like fish jerky), a splash of labs to get the leaf micro biology in check, and a dash of cal/mag for the haters in the audience. Hahaha
Loaded up in a funky little atomizer with a filter on the stem that my wife got me on the 'zon.
Check my work teach, am I doing it right? Haha
It's day 63 and 58 for these girls, I may be beating a dead horse, they are only supposed to run 70 days to chop. LKA's autos run like 6 months! These are my first autos so what the hell do I know, right? They smell fantastic despite the dramatic tantrum they're throwing. Check me in a day or so... Maybe there will be more green, or maybe I'll chop em down, who knows?

20231003_092424.jpg

20231003_092505.jpg

20231003_092517.jpg

20231003_092528.jpg

I should re-mention that these are the same strain, the one on the left got quad-lined, the one on the right got LST. The difference in structure is very interesting, I'll be curious to see which plant has higher bud production, or if there will be a noticeable difference in taste, effects, or quality of the weed - being that one was never stressed by being topped?

I should re-mention that these are the same strain, the one on the left got quad-lined, the one on the right got LST. The difference in structure is very interesting, I'll be curious to see which plant has higher bud production, or if there will be a noticeable difference in taste, effects, or quality of the weed - being that one was never stressed by being topped?
Same it looks like the quad would win but the lst is stacked high lol

Same it looks like the quad would win but the lst is stacked high lol
And the lst version is 5 days younger, so it could thicken up and win this race! Either way, we're all winners in this event, haha.
I smoked some trash in Tortola from a Rasta, He should have been ashamed to sell that schwag, may his dreadlocks be forever itchy!
Couldn't wait to come home and get back into my stash! :lot-o-toke::rofl:

Welcome back! The leaves may look like shit, but the buds look really nice :) Chunky!

Welcome back! The leaves may look like shit, but the buds look really nice :) Chunky!
Shit is right!
I'm not used to a plant looking rough like this in flower, usually by now its smooth sailing, but for some reason the necrosis isn't bothering me.
I did what I can do to slow the spread, and she's thick with buds already, so I won't go crazy looking to turn the tides. (Plus it looks like I'll Finally get an easy trim job! )
I used my foliar a few times, but this strain is known for having tight buds that are prone to mold, so I won't keep tempting that bastard B-Rot to show his filthy face in my grow cubicle!

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for Years!!!

She's rebounding? Maybe? Hard to tell without shaving off every yellow leaf. I threw a handful of red wigglers in the box, just because they were on the isle endcap at Walmart when I was stoned and impulse buying. I also came home with 2 bags of assorted mechanic's sealants,lubes,creams, and gasket makers... because a fully loaded chemical cabinet is the second sexiest thing to see in a garage. (The first is an oxy-acetlyne torch, if you've got one of those and you Like using it, we should hang out and do cool shit together. I've got big ideas and my son isn't ready to dive in yet, he's 6 and more of an artist than a smithy. :rofl:)
So here are the girls, not super easy on the eyes, but they have great personalities...and they smell like a male cat sprayed in a mixed fruit cup. Delightfully and disgustingly pungent.

I plan on knocking them down as soon as their replacements get close to transplant size.
I went full 90s and planted White Widow auto and Sour Diesel auto! I'm taking SIP Puff Senior out of the grow room and replacing it with slightly 2 smaller SIPs - that way there's no more root mingling.
That's all the news that's fit to print for today.
Time to go sell my labor to the masses!
TANSTAAFL!

20231006_044447.jpg

20231006_044456.jpg

20231006_044500.jpg

20231006_044521.jpg

20231006_044531.jpg

20231006_044539.jpg

20231006_044551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom